Maryland-Minnesota game time? UPDATED: 11 a.m. and can be viewed on FS1

A short term solution for those that don't get FS1 is to sign up for the week long trial for Playstation Vue if you have a streaming device. FS1 is included.

15 day trial on YouTube TV if you have a chrome cast

I don't mind 11am start....8am dranking

thing with the 11:00am games. If the Gophers win, then I (and I assume other Gopher fans) am in a good mood for the rest of the day.

If the Gophers lose, it's 2:30 on a Saturday afternoon, and I'm in a crappy mood for the rest of the day. Just puts a damper on any other plans I might have had. And, being a recovering alcoholic, I can't just say "bleep it" and get drunk. So, if the Gophers lose, will somebody please get drunk on my behalf?

Regarding the streaming thing:

Currently I know of 5 services streaming live sports: Fubo, Hulu Live, DirectvNow, Sling and PlayStation Vue. If you manipulate the free trial periods properly, you should be able to get through the season in fine fashion. I decided to just subscribe to one--Hulu Live--but I use the BTN app to watch through Roku since they haven't released a Roku app yet (one is in beta testing but they won't let anyone else in the test group).

A short term solution for those that don't get FS1 is to sign up for the week long trial for Playstation Vue if you have a streaming device. FS1 is included.

Or head to your favorite watering hole...

driving from Wisconsin as well ... this sucks, but oh well like another poster had said hopefully we continue to win to make our games more attractive and keep Beth mowens away from our broadcast and keep her for Iowa

Regarding the streaming thing:

Currently I know of 5 services streaming live sports: Fubo, Hulu Live, DirectvNow, Sling and PlayStation Vue. If you manipulate the free trial periods properly, you should be able to get through the season in fine fashion. I decided to just subscribe to one--Hulu Live--but I use the BTN app to watch through Roku since they haven't released a Roku app yet (one is in beta testing but they won't let anyone else in the test group).

Add YoutubeTV to the list

But then I'd have to talk to people....
That's why I hate watching sports in a bar. There's always this guy there: "Watch the safety on this next play. If he keeps cheating up to the line, I think we could really burn them with a fleaflicker."

That's why I hate watching sports in a bar. There's always this guy there: "Watch the safety on this next play. If he keeps cheating up to the line, I think we could really burn them with a fleaflicker."

It's like Gopherhole in real life

We do need to run flea-flickers more. 2-3 per game would be ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flea flicker and Jet Sweep are the deadliest plays in football

We do need to run flea-flickers more. 2-3 per game would be ideal.

If I were the head coach, the flea flicker would be our base offense. Then when we run or pass without flicking the flea, opposing teams would be totally unprepared.

You can try sign up for Sling TV free trial and get the blue package that has FS1. I think it's a 10 day trial.

Just an FYI- FS1 was blacked out in this market the last couple of Saturday's on sling for college football. Not sure why. Would've been fun to see the huskers lose to northern Illinois. O well and hoping it's not blacked out for the Gophs and Maryland game

Flea flicker and Jet Sweep are the deadliest plays in football
Statue of liberty is where it's at.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Dang, I was hoping to shake off the hangover from the night before. Just have to start out with shot, and keep the party going. :)

I was just wondering because know it's not on Dish, I didn't know if some cable packages didn't have it either.

I agree with one comment on this thread, that 11AM starts indeed do suck the big one.

I will disagree with the comment at the top though.

FS1 is indeed on Dish Network as is FS2. FS1 is channel 150 and FS2 is 149. The BTN overflow channels are always on Dish as is CBSSportsNetwork, NBCSportsnetwork, all ESPN channels, the SEC network, the Pac12 Network, and even the Longhorn Network.

Dish Network is far superior to my old Comcast cable experiences years ago in St. Paul, maybe Comcast is better now.

I agree with one comment on this thread, that 11AM starts indeed do suck the big one.

FS1 is indeed on Dish Network as is FS2. FS1 is channel 150 and FS2 is 149. The BTN overflow channels are always on Dish as is CBSSportsNetwork, NBCSportsnetwork, all ESPN channels, the SEC network, the Pac12 Network, and even the Longhorn Network.

Dish Network is far superior to my old Comcast cable experiences years ago in St. Paul, maybe Comcast is better now.

Comcast got a LOT better a few years ago. I was a pretty loyal Directv customer for years and was blown away when I switched back to Comcast. Directv has their channels organized better, but other than that I'll take Comcast now.

Lol. You're right. My buddy called me a couple of weeks ago, madder than a hornet because he couldn't watch the game. He has Dish Network. And from what I can tell, FS1 is even on the most inexpensive package. I don't know what he could have been doing that he couldn't find the game.

Top Bottom