Question posed by my wife as we're driving home.

Reaction score
"If Rhoda was not going to be a part of the team this year, who would be the starter if Clayes hadn't been fired. Also do you think we would still be 3-0?" I said I thought it would've been between Croft and the JC transfer Mclaurin who left. I would think we would still be 3-0 under
Clayes with about the same amount of offensive production. In regards to the defense Sawvel was very good, but I don't think he would've have shut down teams in the second half like Smith has. That poses the question would the team have improved as much from the first game to the third game under Tracy? JMO, I don't think so. I think PJ is a better coach, and I think except for Sawvel this staff is better in all areas of the program

"If Rhoda was not going to be a part of the team this year, who would be the starter if Clayes hadn't been fired. Also do you think we would still be 3-0?" I said I thought it would've been between Croft and the JC transfer Mclaurin who left. I would think we would still be 3-0 under
Clayes with about the same amount of offensive production. In regards to the defense Sawvel was very good, but I don't think he would've have shut down teams in the second half like Smith has. That poses the question would the team have improved as much from the first game to the third game under Tracy? JMO, I don't think so. I think PJ is a better coach, and I think except for Sawvel this staff is better in all areas of the program

Coming off of a 9 win season, 17 returning starters, I would hope they would be 3-0.

Claeys was losing to Oregon St at home at the end of 3 quarters last year.

I highly suspect we lose at OSU with Claeys and whoever he picked as QB.

Claeys was losing to Oregon St at home at the end of 3 quarters last year.

I highly suspect we lose at OSU with Claeys and whoever he picked as QB.

Dude, you highly suspected Fleck was going to lose at OSU and whoever he picked at quarterback. Go back and check your prediction.

You listen to your wife?

Dude, you highly suspected Fleck was going to lose at OSU and whoever he picked at quarterback. Go back and check your prediction.

I did.
I was pleasantly surprised by how well they played. Much better than Claeys team last year.

It was Seth Green dude, did you literally just start watching post-Claeys?
Like I say some stuff that people don't like, but that was a pretty well established fact.

Top Bottom