ESPN: Nebraska AD on loss: 'I'm angry, I'm frustrated, I'm disappointed'

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Just days after announcing an extension for football coach Mike Riley, Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst voiced his frustrations after the Cornhuskers' stunning 21-17 home loss to Northern Illinois on Saturday, saying it was "not acceptable."

"I'm angry, I'm frustrated, I'm disappointed," Eichorst said. "At the end of the day, we have to stay together. It's still early in the season, and we need to find ways to win games like this. I want to continue to show our support, but I also understand there is a lot of frustration out there when you don't win games like today.

"I want to make sure folks understand we've got to get that fixed, and we have to get heading in the right direction, and we have the right coach to do it. But we have to get going."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-shawn-eichorst-angry-frustrated-disappointed

Go Gophers!!

"You better get going...or you better get going."

Shawn should have kicked the tires before buying.

Hmmm, give a coach an extension in the same year you fire him. That would be unheard of...

Despite his recent health setback, I bet Ol Jer is sending film and a resume to Lincoln.

I'd imagine that the film will not include anything from Rutgers 2017 season thus far...

I mean, Kill's offense put up 65 yesterday. Morgan State is all sorts of awful, but it was still 65 points.

I mean, Kill's offense put up 65 yesterday. Morgan State is all sorts of awful, but it was still 65 points.

OK... the first two games. I was being young in cheek. I'm a big fan of Kill would love to see him closer to home.

Top Bottom