Rashad Still did not play and was not seen on the sideline

I'd assume that most college kids aren't smoking anything. That is old school outdated stuff. Edibles are all the rage. I witnessed about 20 Gopher fans partaking in edibles during the OSU game.

I'd assume that most college kids aren't smoking anything. That is old school outdated stuff. Edibles are all the rage. <b>I witnessed about 20 Gopher fans partaking in edibles during the OSU game.</b>

That was the same dude. You must have had blurred vision for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't think smoking pot is a big deal, but I do think following team rules is. If all this is true, I am glad PJ isn't looking the other way and support his discipline regardless of consequences. From what I have heard, they have been given fair warning and multiple chances.

Completely agree.

Pot is no big deal. But, A) it's illegal, and B) it's against team rules.

Fleck could have a rule demanding players wear polka-dot shoes for all I care. Rules are rules.

No where else but in one poster's agenda is Rhoda's confidence fragile

Simply meant any first-year starter running a new system going into Big Ten play is probably not 100% solid. He's looked in control and confident thus far. Maybe he's a ice-watered, cold-blooded killer but those are not the norm.

Literally the only time he mentioned elite in the post Buffalo presser was when he compared the difference between elite and good teams. He pretty much said the team wasn't elite. What are you talking about?

Post game interview on the field.

FYI, the disciplining of these guys is part of the year 1 installation of the culture. As a Fleck said, you have 1 year to install and you can't compromise or you lose the team.
This was reason 1a for why I argued folks should temper their expectations. If you discipline a co starter at QB and 2nd best WR in service to the culture, you are sacrificing short term for long term.

And these are just the examples we know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree.

Pot is no big deal. But, A) it's illegal, and B) it's against team rules.

Fleck could have a rule demanding players wear polka-dot shoes for all I care. Rules are rules.

Even if and when it becomes legal within the state of MN, companies and universities have the right to make rules and have rules that make it improper to have any contraband substance within your blood while at work and if you violate those rules, you will be fired, period, end of story!!!! Alcohol is a prime example. If you are over 21, you can drink, but not drink and drink nor have these types of substances in your blood while at work. If caught, you probable will be fired.

"Hey Pompuous, quit Bogarting the bong, man!" - Croft and Still

Even if and when it becomes legal within the state of MN, companies and universities have the right to make rules and have rules that make it improper to have any contraband substance within your blood while at work and if you violate those rules, you will be fired, period, end of story!!!! Alcohol is a prime example. If you are over 21, you can drink, but not drink and drink nor have these types of substances in your blood while at work. If caught, you probable will be fired.
Don't forget that even if Minnesota legalizes, it's still illegal on a federal level.

Top Bottom