The college football world cringed watching this very bad moment from Kansas (video)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per USA Today:

Kansas, as of at least early in the first half, was already having a pretty bad day against Ohio. Ohio was leading 18-0, the Jayhawks had negative rushing yards and then someone forgot to do something:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/kan...bc59&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Go Gophers!!

Apparently worked in practice for some reason but bombed in the game.

I've seen Navy do that a number of times.

When Navy does it, it looks like they aim for the knees, and that is what makes me cringe.

Just like that, our OL issues don't look so bad.

forrest-gump.jpg

Apparently worked in practice for some reason but bombed in the game.

Normally when you cut block, it's a short drop and the ball should be out. Looks like the QB might have held the ball too long. But it's Kansas so you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of this guy...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UJeH5nUrPss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How things have failed since they beat us in the Insight Bowl.

I was at that bowl game. That KU team was fantastic to watch. Mangino = Claeys in stature

fAcPv86

Thought you might like this here.

https://i.imgur.com/fAcPv86.mp4

edit: why isn't this working

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="fAcPv86"><a href="//imgur.com/fAcPv86">Offensive line failure. We need Bakhtiari and Bulaga back.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

O-Line coach should be fired. The only block that was executed anywhere near correctly was the left tackle. The right tackle REALLY F'd it up though...the play probably still works if not for him. BTW, Glen Mason's zone blocking schemes used a fair amount of cut blocking mainly on running plays...Greg Eslinger was very good if I remember correctly. The 1990s/early 2000s Denver Broncos were masters at it as well.

O-Line coach should be fired. The only block that was executed anywhere near correctly was the left tackle. The right tackle REALLY F'd it up though...the play probably still works if not for him. BTW, Glen Mason's zone blocking schemes used a fair amount of cut blocking mainly on running plays...Greg Eslinger was very good if I remember correctly. The 1990s/early 2000s Denver Broncos were masters at it as well.

The blocks were bad, but either: (1) the QB held the ball way too long; or (2) it was the worst designed play I've ever seen. This type of play is called all the time and the QB throws it right away.

The blocks were bad, but either: (1) the QB held the ball way too long; or (2) it was the worst designed play I've ever seen. This type of play is called all the time and the QB throws it right away.

LOL. You can be sure that play goes in the garbage bin.

Top Bottom