Who is your Gophers MVP in dominating win over Middle Tennessee?

• Smith

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • McCrary

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Huff

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Barber

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Carpenter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

The defense! Another amazing job...another shut out second half.

Hard to choose.
Middle Tennessee didn't look like a team that could beat anyone.
I thought the gophers started slow and just ended up overpowering the other team by having bigger, stronger, and better players.

It probably would have been a more interesting game if their starting QB wasn't out of the game.

But to answer the question, these guys stood out to me.
Offense: McCrary
Defense: Barber

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went with Barber. Led the team in tackles. Dude seems like he is getting bigger and bigger.

O line, R Smith, McCrary, and Huff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whomever knocked out Stockstill.

There was never any real danger here though. Huff with the pick six briefly aroused me from my slumber so I'll go with him.

I went with McCrary because he made life miserable for the Blue Raiders defense-again and again and again....

The fact that Santoso didn't make your list is a sham. Dude completely dug us out of a hole.

I pick Goldy. LOL

Love this quote from PJ.

P.J. on the new Goldy helmet: "We have the Best Mascot in America. Why wouldn't we celebrate his birthday?"

McCrary stepped up big time, he gets my vote. I'm guessing he'd be starting at a lot of schools.

The fact that Santoso didn't make your list is a sham. Dude completely dug us out of a whole.

Good point. That's why "Who is your most valuable player?" is kind of silly with this team. Every game really is a collective effort.

Was at the game today, certainly McCrary. I was really impressed with him taking over the running game.

It's a team effort, but if I have to pick one, it almost goes down to a specific play, and the pick 6 was it. Game went from competitive to "pretty much over" at that point.

I pick Goldy. LOL

Love this quote from PJ.

P.J. on the new Goldy helmet: "We have the Best Mascot in America. Why wouldn't we celebrate his birthday?"

Goldy has a professionally made costume and is fairly athletic. Too many college mascots look like they had too make the costume themselves. And the person inside stumbles around like they lost a bet.

Goldy has a professionally made costume and is fairly athletic. Too many college mascots look like they had too make the costume themselves. And the person inside stumbles around like they lost a bet.

Goldy is much more elite than the others. He does well for being 65!

I went with McCrary because he stepped up when his number was called and the run game didn't miss a beat when Smith went down. Plus he scored 3 TDs and controlled the tempo of the 2nd half

I voted "other" for Santoso. He made it impossible for MTSU to score with consistently long ways to go.

Top Bottom