Game / Post Game Weather Conditions (WCCO)

hungan1

Reaction score
For those of you going to the game, bring some rain gear. Fourth quarter might be interesting.

Time---------Temp-----Rain---Humidity---Wind
2:00 PM-----77° F-----15%-----72%-----9 mph SSW
3:00 PM-----78° F-----47%-----70%-----8 mph SSW
4:00 PM-----78° F-----38%-----71%-----7 mph SSW
5:00 PM-----77° F-----61%-----73%-----7 mph SW
6:00 PM-----74° F-----68%-----79%-----7 mph WNW
7:00 PM-----69° F-----82%-----88%-----8 mph WNW

For those of you going to the game, bring some rain gear. Fourth quarter might be interesting.

Time---------Temp-----Rain---Humidity---Wind
2:00 PM-----77° F-----15%-----72%-----9 mph SSW
3:00 PM-----78° F-----47%-----70%-----8 mph SSW
4:00 PM-----78° F-----38%-----71%-----7 mph SSW
5:00 PM-----77° F-----61%-----73%-----7 mph SW
6:00 PM-----74° F-----68%-----79%-----7 mph WNW
7:00 PM-----69° F-----82%-----88%-----8 mph WNW

Looks pretty similar to what I'm thinking as well. It'll be close, storms become likely between 6-8pm.

I will be high and dry here in the beautiful White Mountains of Arizona enjoying the game on BTN with my daughter and grandson.

GO GOPHERS!!!

If it does rain, hopefully there is no lightning with it.

If it does rain, hopefully there is no lightning with it.

Yep.

By the way, WCCO was saying possibility of showers around 2:00 but the heavy rain isn't coming in until around 7:00pm. KARE11 is saying heavy rains between 3:00 and 7:00.

It's an inexact science.

Yep.

By the way, WCCO was saying possibility of showers around 2:00 but the heavy rain isn't coming in until around 7:00pm. KARE11 is saying heavy rains between 3:00 and 7:00.

It's an inexact science.

Badger Belinda is incompetent. Don't trust her forecasts!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:cheer:

My favorite part is she went into the "Weather for the Game" segment she started with "Row the Boat! Go Gophers!"

Yeah, right. :D

Yes she is a Badger "homer." Flaunts it whenever she gets a chance. Minnesota station hires her, lives in Minnesota probably. She then rubs it in.

Yep.

It's an inexact science.

Yeah KARE 11 is wrong. Won't be surprised if there are some scattered light showers passing through during the game though.

Yeah KARE 11 is wrong. Won't be surprised if there are some scattered light showers passing through during the game though.

To be fair, she meant heavy showers "sometime" between 3:00 and 7:00. Not for 4 solid hours.

I checked weTher on Wednesday and packed. Never looked again. Wednesday said 80+ and sunny.

Yes she is a Badger "homer." Flaunts it whenever she gets a chance. Minnesota station hires her, lives in Minnesota probably. She then rubs it in.

Hmmm...she "lives in Minnesota probably". That would be weird.

The only thing that bothers me about her is that she is a close talker. Really invades your space.

Her husband is an in your face Colorado State fan and is a bit insufferable about it.

Top Bottom