***OFFICIAL MIDDLE TENNESSEE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

31 point lead. 10 min to go.

No Green?

Pj might get burned with an injury to Rhoda.

I was told here if you have 2 QBs you have none, yet, you want him to use 2 QBs?

31 point lead. 10 min to go.

No Green?

Pj might get burned with an injury to Rhoda.

If not this game, then maybe next if he has to bring in SG17 and missed an opp to give him <I>some</I> experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not this game, then maybe next if he has to bring in SG17 and missed an opp to give him <I>some</I> experience.

Some is better than none.

Exactly. It's obvious Fleck isn't confident in Rhoda's passing skills. Give him reps when the game is in control.

No disrespect to Rhoda. Confidence in his passing skills will not be there if he takes every snap all year.

They really don't want to burn the freshman DBs redshirts.

I think it would be okay if Seth Green got some snaps.

This is really stupid now.

I seriously don't get it. Rhoda doesn't even read inside zone...he never keeps it. If you're going to run inside zone, why not let Green get game reps reading it?

If the Gophers were getting shelled and the other team left starters in, we would all be ticked off.

He put CR15 in so he could get taken out to the huge ovation.

Fleck doesn't like playing backups, this goes back to WMU.

Announcer just said Croft left the program. Is that true? Never heard that, just figured he was suspended for violating team rules

Announcer just said Croft left the program. Is that true? Never heard that, just figured he was suspended for violating team rules

No. They've been saying it both ways all day. They have no clue.

Top Bottom