***OFFICIAL MIDDLE TENNESSEE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

You guys know we're winning the game, right?

Great to see PH25 getting some touches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks way more explosive than Douglas to me. I just don't see the hype with DD yet. Not hating because I know he's a Frosh, but he's getting a lot of touches...

And PS: There's no way MTSU comes back. Their O is completely overmatched by our D. That said, I'd love to see the O crank it into gear here.

I'm very impressed with the blocking downfield by the WRs.

LOL, it's not exciting, but there's nothing better than a long, clock eating drive when you're up by 17 on a bad team, and down to your 3rd string RB and backup Center.

Rhoda doesn't know how to lose. His AASS is tight. (Athletics, Academics, Socially, Spiritually)

I agree for this game....How bout B10 play where they will need to be balanced and what happens if they get down big early???

I'm sure if they are down early they'll adjust. Why adjust to something now that doesn't exist?

Imagine if Fleck and Co went into a hurry up and 4 wide while up 3 scores. He'd get shredded.

I'm sure if they are down early they'll adjust. Why adjust to something now that doesn't exist?

Imagine if Fleck and Co went into a hurry up and 4 wide while up 3 scores. He'd get shredded.

Of course......My point is have u seen enough in these three games to be comfortable with Rhoda and the passing game to open it up when they have to?...I have not....we will see.

Definitely need to see Green now...especially if we're just running inside zone from here on out. I think Rhoda has plenty of reps on that.

I agree for this game....How bout B10 play where they will need to be balanced and what happens if they get down big early???

I think Fleck and staff are developing an attitude. Developing the line. Saying we're going to run it and run it and run it so you better learn to love it and keep getting better at it. If you can't run, you're not going to do anything. Instilling the mentality and toughness. They'll break out more as they need it. But they want to develop, develop, develop.

I'd rather run it for now... give him another couple weeks in the offense in practice for throwing, don't expose any potential tendencies.

Definitely need to see Green now...especially if we're just running inside zone from here on out. I think Rhoda has plenty of reps on that.

^This

I'd rather run it for now... give him another couple weeks in the offense in practice for throwing, don't expose any potential tendencies.

Ok that's fine....But I remember everyone saying the same things about Kill and Limegrover in the non-conference...I hope Fleck is different.

I think Rhoda needs some work developing his game. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Wait - Wozniak??

Top Bottom