Just Gonna put this Here... BTN PJ Fleck Satire

Goes back to the... even bad press is good press.

PJ played along with it which makes him a good sport.

Is anyone else surprised by the amount of media appearances PJ is doing.

Sunday morning with Sid.
Tuesday radio show.
Wednesday TV show.
Weekly with Paul Allen
Ski-U-Mah show on facebook.
I'm sure I'm missing something else probably, but he's always at it.

That was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goes back to the... even bad press is good press.

PJ played along with it which makes him a good sport.

Is anyone else surprised by the amount of media appearances PJ is doing.

Sunday morning with Sid.
Tuesday radio show.
Wednesday TV show.
Weekly with Paul Allen
Ski-U-Mah show on facebook.
I'm sure I'm missing something else probably, but he's always at it.

Would be surprised if he was not doing this amount.

Awesome! Great stuff and so happy to see the Gophers in great press across the nation! Over time this kind of stuff even will positively affect the curmudgeon press in MN!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought it was mildly funny. Good exposure/press though. Love to see that PJ has a sense of humor about himself - it's actually making him grow on me more and more. I'm not a huge fan of the nonstop "elite" and "row the boat" but at least he can joke about it.

I thought it was mildly funny. Good exposure/press though. Love to see that PJ has a sense of humor about himself - it's actually making him grow on me more and more. I'm not a huge fan of the nonstop "elite" and "row the boat" but at least he can joke about it.

They say...Any publicity is good publicity. Liked PJ's attitude about it.

It was funny - but I thought it was going to be someone who actually did a good impression of PJ. He was basically just a bald guy who was dressed like Fleck and spouted his core phrases. I don't think SNL is going to be calling anytime soon. If your impression depends too much on appearance, it is hacky. Loved it, though.

I thought the whole thing was great. The Row the Boat stuff at the end had me cracking up pretty good.

This is the same response in this thread as when posters on GH make fun of the slogans, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bald man with that pullover and tie. Makes me want to spend my morning today on the streets of New York looking for some Howphers at a Prefontaine Pace.

Good stuff & great video to continue the pub. Culture difference? - in LA the people on the street don't give a guy acting goofy and talking at a camera a second look, in MN there would be a crowd of 100 people standing and watching.

Love it! I thought it was hilarious!

I thought that it was kind of boring. Same old; same old! Every coach we have ever had has received so much positive attention that I guess I am kind of used to it by now. :) Yeah right! This is really and truly unique for us. I cracked up watching it and can't wait for the return segment that PJ does mimicking the guy in LA.

It felt over the top to me, even for being satire. Glad to see they got PJ's opinion of it.

Can you imagine doing something like this on Paul Chryst and then getting his reaction?

Top Bottom