Week 3 Other Games Thread

Probably some contrasting pre-game activity taking place in Provo.

Les Miles is an enjoyable listen. Good color guy breaking down plays. Little bit of a homer tv crew calling the Neb game. They're almost begging Neb to will their way to a win. Tanner Lee ought to have 5 picks instead of two.

Nebraska looks awful but will still pull this out.

Michigan going to pull this out, but does not have an offensive touchdown. Ouch.

Wow, looks like Northern Illinois is going to win. Tanner Lee with another turnover.

Three picks, two pick-sixes.

Just a putrid day for Neb and Lee.

Iowa looking underwhelming. Down 14-10 at Kinnick at the half. Sure it probably won't hold up but we can hope.

Purdue might be good this year.

Man, B1G West looks like it's up for grabs. Wisc seems to be the class once again, but I'm pretty pumped with what we've seen out of Neb and Iowa thus far. MN has a lot of improving to do, but so do those other teams. Honestly, with OSU's performance last week and Mich looking shaky, the East might be up for grabs as well. PSU seems like the most explosive team. Fun times again!

OSU 17 - Army 7 late in the first. And Mich struggled to put away Air Force today. Neb lost, as we all know. NW got smoked last week. Iowa in a dogfight with North Texas. I'm not seeing MN is a great team, but man, B1G looks down. Win these first two conference games and things could be really interesting.

Purdue is making a statement in Columbia. Minnesota and Purdue hit HR with their hires. Excited to see both programs rise

Just saw that Nebraska has lost 6 of their last 9 games? Is that right?

And yes it is.

Next two games might be the toughest until Wisconsin.

No points in the Texas/USC game halfway through the second quarter.

Mississippi State is completely dismantling #12 LSU 37-7.

LSU does not look good.

Clemson looks very good. So many offsides by Louisville. Really hurting them.

Looks like Miss St will be ranked top 10 this week while LSU plummets to 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom