MN Daily: University dairy and meat shop launches "Row the Boat" ice cream

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Daily:

Shoppers at the University of Minnesota’s meat and dairy store can now find a new product amid shelves of University-made cheese and meat: a P.J. Fleck-inspired ice cream flavor.

A long-time University ice cream developer created the frozen confection, released last week, in a St. Paul campus lab that aims to educate students about food science.

Called “Row the Boat,” the flavor is based on Gophers head football coach Fleck’s favorite treats, and combines fudge-coffee swirls and peanut butter-filled football candies in vanilla ice cream.

Making ice cream is a trial-and-error process, said Ray Miller, who developed the flavor and has made ice cream at the University for over 30 years.

602041bc-05cf-428d-b724-818f34b2d0c9.sized-1000x1000.jpg

http://www.mndaily.com/article/2017...and-meat-shop-launches-row-the-boat-ice-cream

Go Gophers!!

The U has a meat and diary store???

My wife brings home stuff all the time. Who knows what trial steroids I'm eating, but whatever. A guys got to live a little.

My wife brings home stuff all the time. Who knows what trial steroids I'm eating, but whatever. A guys got to live a little.

If I'm risking my life I want it to be while eating meat and dairy

Proof that the general public is excited about Gopher Football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to think Fleck makes it over there to replace the cut out in a new pic.

Wow. How did I leave Minnesota without ever going to the campus ice cream store?

Top Bottom