The New New Gold Helmets

Goldy helmet...$5 Bits of Broken Chair trophy is back...can this day get any more elite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was afraid this would happen. I don't think that Goldy's image has ever, or will ever, strike fear in anyone. That being said, very recently this would really get me worked up, but now I don't care anymore. As long as the players like all the options, designs, colors, and schemes I'm okay with it. I just want wins these days. I don't care how we look doing it.

I was afraid this would happen. I don't think that Goldy's image has ever, or will ever, strike fear in anyone. That being said, very recently this would really get me worked up, but now I don't care anymore. As long as the players like all the options, designs, colors, and schemes I'm okay with it. I just want wins these days. I don't care how we look doing it.

Does the block M strike fear into anyone? I personally have never feared a letter. No matter what the font is.

My wife was mad that we didn't have white shoes Saturday. I said the black shoes put fear in them.

Fred Cox invented the Nerf football. Respect.

Fleck is a showman. He knows how to have fun with the kids and celebrate the little things. This helmet is great, it is a novelty and the players get to wear some different gear. Congrats to PJ for putting this together.

Fleck is a showman. He knows how to have fun with the kids and celebrate the little things. This helmet is great, it is a novelty and the players get to wear some different gear. Congrats to PJ for putting this together.

Marketing to little Gophers everywhere. As another stated, this is long overdue.

Does the block M strike fear into anyone? I personally have never feared a letter. No matter what the font is.

Oh come on....Times New Roman can strike fear into almost anyone.

I find it weird and a little disconcerting, to be honest (feels like being smacked in the face with Goldy). But, what I think doesn't matter and if the guys like it, I say more power to them.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I'm pleasantly surprised. I like that the opposite side is block M and the stripe is Goldy's tail.

Gotta have fun! Changes things up, keeps things fresh [emoji1].

I like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love full Banana. I can handle the helmets, but think they need "ROW THE BOAT" added on there somewhere!

This is only partly in jest. I think there is a legitimate chance that next year, the Gophers wear a different uniform combination in every game. They will never wear the exact same combination more than once in a season. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that the "what are the Gophers wearing this week?" thread will be never-ending.

And Spoof - instead of "Row the Boat," the Goldy helmets should have "Spin Your Head" on the stripe. that would be bleepin' hilarious.

I just like the fact they are changing up ideas and keeping it fresh.

Is it my favorite helmet ever? No. Do I wish Goldy was on every helmet.

No.

Is Goldy one of the top 5 mascots in the country? I think so.
Marketing Goldy during a game against MTSU is #Elite.

It's tight.

Goldy is a popular mascot. Many osu fans wanted their picture with Goldy last Saturday.

I don't think anyone can really predict what we'll see next year.

It's going to be completely different each week.
If you don't like it one week, you'll have the next week to see something new.

Top Bottom