Tickets sold for Saturdays game? Update

I haven't seen anything but I'd be very surprised if they hit 50k

Large swaths of the deep corners remain unsold.

If we do well here and then the next game people will start to come out. Were still in the "I don't know stage about the team" for many fans.

If we do well here and then the next game people will start to come out. Were still in the "I don't know stage about the team" for many fans.

Yeah the Maryland game could have a lot of hype around it if both teams are undefeated.

I think we'll see an attendance bump once the B1G games start as usual.

But anything else will take time. We saw from 2014 to 2015 that it took a whole season of 2014 to really bump attendance generally.

I'm thinking low to mid 40Ks. We'll see if the buzz from last week's win brings out students...love to see that section close to full.

The band day will bring in a few thousand with parents.

Just for kicks, I went on the website to see what was available. There isn't really that much left in the upper deck corners. Maybe just a few rows at the top. Weather looks great for Saturday as of right now as well, so it looks like we should have a pretty full crowd come Saturday!

Not expecting a sellout by any means, but I am expecting a noticeably larger crowd than the Buffalo game. It's a 2:30 pm weekend game, less local competition than the last game (Vikings, State Fair), and we're coming off an impressive road win. Hopefully we can start seeing some better crowds for conference play, but like others have already commented, attendance seems to lag behind the overall state of the program by about a whole year.

Top Bottom