Copeland immediately eligible for Nebraska

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Certainly significant for the Cornhuskers. Need all the help they can get. Copeland was All-Big East Rookie Team selection in 2014-15.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Certainly significant for the Cornhuskers. Need all the help they can get. Copeland was All-Big East Rookie Team selection in 2014-15.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Miles probably coaching for his job this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copeland was a top 30 recruit in his class and a 5 star on Rivals, though his stats seem to be more in line with those of a solid starter than of a surefire game-changer. 11.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 42.9% from the field in 32 minutes a game as a sophomore. Granted it's Nebraska and they can probably use all the help they can get.

Copeland was a top 30 recruit in his class and a 5 star on Rivals, though his stats seem to be more in line with those of a solid starter than of a surefire game-changer. 11.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 42.9% from the field in 32 minutes a game as a sophomore. Granted it's Nebraska and they can probably use all the help they can get.

Reading more on this, I don't understand why he doesn't have to sit a year like everyone else. He transferred in January 2017. He was supposed to be eligible in January 2018. He was hurt, but that has nothing to do with the one year rule.

This waiver now allows him to play in nebraska's home game vs minnesota in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom