Two Major Stats Through 2 Games

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
2-0 Record

No major injuries of any kind

Looks like the injury to Weyler is not significant and he's expected to be fine. Amid all the other noise (new coach, QB situation, et al) it's easy to lose sight of no injuries through two games being a VERY important issue. Fingers crossed, let's hope this is one trend that continues heading into the B1G slate.

If the lack of injuries changes on Saturday, I'm blaming you. ;)

I think Weyler is not expected to play this weekend, but I see your point. No injuries from practices (improvement over previous seasons). All those bodies will help while getting used to new offensive and defensive schemes.

Other impressive stats through 2 games:

- 2 passing plays of over 60 yards. I think MN had 2 over the previous 5 seasons combined.
- OL has yet to give up a sack

I think Weyler is not expected to play this weekend, but I see your point. No injuries from practices (improvement over previous seasons). All those bodies will help while getting used to new offensive and defensive schemes.

Other impressive stats through 2 games:

- 2 passing plays of over 60 yards. I think MN had 2 over the previous 5 seasons combined.
- OL has yet to give up a sack
I'll add time of possession. Think it's close to 2 to 1 ratio. North of 35 minutes?

I was very impressed how disciplined they played at OSU. I think as a team, they really worked hard on targeting and not getting called for a lot of penalties. The players hand over the ball to the refs in the end zone.

Top Bottom