Humidty still a factor...

I understand they have more heat and humidity than us on average, but its like people don't understand that it does get hot and humid in Minnesota during the summer too.

I'm sure PJ will have them practicing it conditions as close to the humidity of the game as possible.

hqdefault.jpg

I understand they have more heat and humidity than us on average, but its like people don't understand that it does get hot and humid in Minnesota during the summer too.

I'm sure PJ will have them practicing it conditions as close to the humidity of the game as possible.

"It's always above average!!!..."

I don't think heat/humidity will matter to the Gophers.

The Gophers practice intensely conditioning-wise so they are not gassed in the second half. PJ Fleck was also praising our nutritionist staff after the OSU game. They kept our guys hydrated. No one had any cramps that I noticed.

What is more worrisome is the possibility of a thunderstorm. Game time weather about 81F, Humidity 71%, Winds South 10 mph, Gusts to 15 mph.

Rain would be good. We got a team of mudders. Their fathers were mudders. Their mothers were mudders.

Look what happened when it rained @ OSU? Dominant 2nd half performance.

LOL! I hope it cools down rapidly and rainy. Minnesota Nice Weather.

MTSU will be dehydrated from the flight, so I'm not concerned.

Not looking good on the weather. Severe TS Sat afternoon. Hope that changes as we are coming down from Ely.

Rain would be good. We got a team of mudders. Their fathers were mudders. Their mothers were mudders.

Look what happened when it rained @ OSU? Dominant 2nd half performance.

Keep talking mudders and I'm going to break out into The Hero of Canton (Ballad of Jayne)...

Middle Tennessee will never be able to withstand the devastating blizzards we get in Minnesota.

Minnesotans were raised on the saying, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity."

MTSU will be dehydrated from the flight, so I'm not concerned.

This is not something to joke about. Add on a 90-minute drive from airport to stadium and conditions can get deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the person that posted that even knew of the great fun we had with Dance 4 Raiders back in the day. That humidity stuff is of course legend around here. It is still far too many days away to have accurate weather but for what is available, it looks like the game will be within a cloudy but rain free window Saturday afternoon.

Didn't it storm to the point they suspended the game for a while the last time they visited TCF Bank Stadium, or am I thinking of a different game?

Choice of which sideline to use will be key.

Choice of which sideline to use will be key.

Especially with the start time. One minute hot and humid, next rain, then before you know it blizzard and polar bears. Oh the horror! I'm not sure that any opposing team...and I mean ANY team deals with temperature extremes more than the Gophers. I feel sorry for those southern fellas, they probably won't know what to do with the extremes and all.

This thread is absolutely laughable......Hot and Humid in Minnesota.....And these Houston winters are colder than you would think....

This thread is absolutely laughable......Hot and Humid in Minnesota.....And these Houston winters are colder than you would think....

Were you around here a few years ago for the Dance4Raiders threads about the humidity in Tennessee?

Elite humidity for mid September in Minnesota with dewpoints in the mid 60s. As of now it looks like early morning storms, then skies clear and temps rise into the mid-upper 80s. The next round of storms becomes possible in the evening, hopefully just after the game.

I wonder if the person that posted that even knew of the great fun we had with Dance 4 Raiders back in the day. That humidity stuff is of course legend around here. It is still far too many days away to have accurate weather but for what is available, it looks like the game will be within a cloudy but rain free window Saturday afternoon.

Didn't it storm to the point they suspended the game for a while the last time they visited TCF Bank Stadium, or am I thinking of a different game?

Pretty sure the rain game you're thinking of was against San Jose State. I wanna say we didn't complete our first pass until the 4th quarter. Streveler might have started at QB that day?

Pretty sure the rain game you're thinking of was against San Jose State. I wanna say we didn't complete our first pass until the 4th quarter. Streveler might have started at QB that day?

You are correct

Top Bottom