Gophers From -8.5 to -10.5 Favorites

Only question will be do you fade them and take MTSU +10.5 or #RTB and see a Gophers cover?? I'll be pondering this until Sat morning in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is going to be a lot closer for comfort.

This is very interesting. If I remember right, no expert in the other thread has MN winning by more than a few points, let alone 11. This seems to be the classic case of Vegas setting a line to get equal action. If the line were 4 - 7 points, your average guy off the street would see this matchup on paper and hammer MN...so eventually the line would end up around 10.5. Well, this is why they play the games, folks...

This is very interesting. If I remember right, no expert in the other thread has MN winning by more than a few points, let alone 11. This seems to be the classic case of Vegas setting a line to get equal action. If the line were 4 - 7 points, your average guy off the street would see this matchup on paper and hammer MN...so eventually the line would end up around 10.5. Well, this is why they play the games, folks...

The last few years Vegas positioned these non conf games with a spread waaaay too high and Gophers never seemed to cover. I think the Fleck Effect will have a diff result this week.

May have spoken a little too soon.

Examples of G.Homers' "Toss-up Game" ;)

College Football News: Minnesota 23, Middle Tennessee 14

Bleacher Report: Minnesota 30, Middle Tennessee 22

Bill Connelly@SBN : Minnesota (-10) 36, Middle Tennessee 23

Athlon:Minnesota 45, Middle Tennessee 16

Only question will be do you fade them and take MTSU +10.5 or #RTB and see a Gophers cover?? I'll be pondering this until Sat morning in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a good time. We're going next month.

Top Bottom