All Things Hank Bachmeier Recruitment Thread

per Adam:

So far, Bachmeier has landed offers from Boise State, Boston College, Cal, Colorado, Fresno State, Minnesota, UCLA, UNLV, Utah and Washington.

More visits should be coming up in the next few weeks.

“So P.J. Fleck (was at Murrieta Valley on Monday), so he has been recruiting me very hard,” Bachmeier said. “I made sure to pick a game, Maryland on Sept. 30.

“Boise is also a school I like a lot so I scheduled their game against Wyoming. Those are for-sure games. Colorado I am trying to figure out to make it out this week but don't know yet.”

Having Fleck fly out meant a lot to the 2019 four-star quarterback.

“Tremendous person,” Bachmeier said. “Very genuine and energetic. Meant a lot that he flew out here just to see me.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/pac-12-visit-impresses-2019-four-star-qb-hank-bachmeier

Go Gophers!!

With a name like "Bachmeier", he'd fit right in the the Upper Midwest!

Wish this young man the very best during what must be a daunting (yet flattering) process.

With a name like "Bachmeier", he'd fit right in the the Upper Midwest!

Wish this young man the very best during what must be a daunting (yet flattering) process.

You betcha!

Only problem with the name "Bachmeier" is that it doesn't rhyme with Heisman.

Do we have any idea when he expects to make a decision??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be an exciting get. The way Maryland has been churning through qbs, it would be a negative for me if I wanted to stay healthy and have a productive college career.

He's visiting the U for the Gophers v. Maryland game.

Doh thanks! Visit scheduled vs Maryland became visit scheduled to Maryland.

Thank you!

That would be a horrible decision.

On a somewhat related note, I wonder how often a highly recruited player is brought in for a game when the away team is also recruiting them and during that time they go, "Hey, I think the non-hosting school is really where I should go".

That would be a horrible decision.

On a somewhat related note, I wonder how often a highly recruited player is brought in for a game when the away team is also recruiting them and during that time they go, "Hey, I think the non-hosting school is really where I should go".

Good question. Let’s hope that the nice weather and a good game bring a commit from Hank!

Thanks for sharing. This kid would be a pretty big brick.

(Do we still say that?)

I would guess not.... too many bricks will sink the boat... Better to say he'd be a pretty big rower.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would guess not.... too many bricks will sink the boat... Better to say he'd be a pretty big rower.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A huge coxswain if you will.

per Gorney: QB Hank Bachmeier on P.J. Fleck: Doing the whole nine yards

Next up for the four-star quarterback is a trip to Minnesota this weekend for the Maryland matchup.

With connections to the state and a budding relationship with first-year coach P.J. Fleck, Bachmeier is definitely interested in the Golden Gophers. There’s no doubt Fleck is going the extra mile in recruiting the four-star quarterback.

Bachmeier still has family in Minnesota and he returns to the state every summer to visit.

“P.J., two or three times a day, he’s FaceTiming, calling, texting,” Bachmeier said. “He flew out here. I talked to his wife on Facetime, (basketball coach Richard) Pitino. He’s doing the whole nine yards.

“My family is from there. It’s a strong connection not many people know. The way he’s talking, there might be a chance there, but I’m just feeling everything out right now.

“On ‘Being P.J. Fleck’, he’s awesome and he gets you fired up. When you’re on the phone with him he’s very genuine. He’s a great guy and everything he does is honest and real. Some people might not buy in to that but it’s amazing what he did at Western Michigan and I think he’ll continue that at Minnesota.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/qb-hank-bachmeier-on-p-j-fleck-doing-the-whole-nine-yards

Go Gophers!!

per Gorney: QB Hank Bachmeier on P.J. Fleck: Doing the whole nine yards

Next up for the four-star quarterback is a trip to Minnesota this weekend for the Maryland matchup.

With connections to the state and a budding relationship with first-year coach P.J. Fleck, Bachmeier is definitely interested in the Golden Gophers. There’s no doubt Fleck is going the extra mile in recruiting the four-star quarterback.

Bachmeier still has family in Minnesota and he returns to the state every summer to visit.

“P.J., two or three times a day, he’s FaceTiming, calling, texting,” Bachmeier said. “He flew out here. I talked to his wife on Facetime, (basketball coach Richard) Pitino. He’s doing the whole nine yards.

“My family is from there. It’s a strong connection not many people know. The way he’s talking, there might be a chance there, but I’m just feeling everything out right now.

“On ‘Being P.J. Fleck’, he’s awesome and he gets you fired up. When you’re on the phone with him he’s very genuine. He’s a great guy and everything he does is honest and real. Some people might not buy in to that but it’s amazing what he did at Western Michigan and I think he’ll continue that at Minnesota.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/qb-hank-bachmeier-on-p-j-fleck-doing-the-whole-nine-yards

Go Gophers!!

Post #105 :)

Post #105 :)

screen-shot-2014-09-25-at-10-51-11-pm3.png

Go Gophers!!

I just watched hanks hudl film and he makes some pretty incredible throws. What really impresses me tho is his pocket awareness he's very good at stepping up when there's pressure but also has the guts to stand in and take a hit while still being very accurate.. I really really really hope we get this kid..

per Randy:

Top QB recruit visits

The Gophers’ biggest 2019 recruiting target, junior quarterback Hank Bachmeier of Murrieta Valley High School in Murietta, Calif., was among the visitors for Saturday’s game.

Bachmeier, a four-star recruit, is rated the fourth-best pro style quarterback by 247Sports.com. Fleck flew to California to visit Bachmeier last week. “P.J., two or three times a day, he’s FaceTiming, calling, texting,” Bachmeier told Rivals.com.

Bachmeier visited Colorado last week and has a visit to Boise State scheduled.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...issed-all-or-most-of-maryland-game/448846283/

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom