All Things Hank Bachmeier Recruitment Thread

Can someone please ask this young man how close he is to making a decision and what his timeline for making a decision looks like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow.

He made it sound like it's way too early. Probably at least 8 months out.

Can someone please ask this young man how close he is to making a decision and what his timeline for making a decision looks like?

Nobody knows for sure. But sounds like he is visiting Boise St, and it could be shortly after that, or could be another 6 months.

Oh, you mean Mitch Leidner, the winningest QB in the history of University of Minnesota football? Mitch Leidner, the guy who was drawing NFL paychecks a few weeks ago? Yes, I'm sure Conor Rhoda is an upgrade.

Mitch sure gets beat up on this board...but I certainly liked the guy...he had character and fought hard for the team. While I didn't like his leadership on the bowl boycott, I excuse it as a dumb youngster's idea that wasn't thwarted by a competent coaching staff. But that guy busted his butt for us and I appreciate your pointing out that he remains our winningest qb ever.

Mitch sure gets beat up on this board...but I certainly liked the guy...he had character and fought hard for the team. While I didn't like his leadership on the bowl boycott, I excuse it as a dumb youngster's idea that wasn't thwarted by a competent coaching staff. But that guy busted his butt for us and I appreciate your pointing out that he remains our winningest qb ever.

Social media is much, much worse.

Ditto

Wow, just wow.

Enlighten me, kind sir, why was my question out of line? I'm on the side of the kids and think they should be able to decide whenever they want, however they want, to go wherever they want.

I just want to know generally speaking what kind of timeline he is operating on.

Enlighten me, kind sir, why was my question out of line? I'm on the side of the kids and think they should be able to decide whenever they want, however they want, to go wherever they want.

I just want to know generally speaking what kind of timeline he is operating on.

It doesn't matter. At all. You'll figure it out. Some day.

I assumed he was being sarcastic, but you never know....

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Your question was answered. Wow.

Hope we've already sent a tape of this debacle to him with a note saying there's obviously early PT to be had.

Please Hank, we need you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I know you guys love wild guesses, but I don't think Hank is coming here. Once the bigger programs or dream schools come a knocking, he gone! You all know this is going to happen, no need to be delusional.

I know you guys love wild guesses, but I don't think Hank is coming here. Once the bigger programs or dream schools come a knocking, he gone! You all know this is going to happen, no need to be delusional.

I mean sure the 247 crystal ball still shows him leaning heavily towards us but your right, no reason to dream that it could actually happen. Much better to just assume we have no shot and look for some under the radar guy that nobody else is recruiting. That way we don't get our feelings hurt when a top target picks somebody else.

I mean sure the 247 crystal ball still shows him leaning heavily towards us but your right, no reason to dream that it could actually happen. Much better to just assume we have no shot and look for some under the radar guy that nobody else is recruiting. That way we don't get our feelings hurt when a top target picks somebody else.

Now you're talking. You sir, is a true Minnesotan.

Is it just me or does it seem like there us an inverse relationship between IQ and the number of times someone calls someone else delusional?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Not sure if you’re being serious, but it’s definitely possible it could play out that way. From most reports, we would be the choice if he had to choose today, but he seems to be taking his time (or buying time), while some other top QBs have already committed. If his recruitment drags into late December or January (after the 2018 early signing period) and everybody turns their full attention to the 2019’s, we will have a tougher battle for sure.

If we end up missing on Bachmeier and Duggan, I wonder if we will turn our attention back to Graham Mertz and try to flip him.

per Shama:

Hank Bachmeier from Murrieta, California is the No. 4 overall quarterback. If the Gophers land him he will be the highest ranked quarterback ever at Minnesota since recruiting rankings began in 1998. Alabama, California, LSU, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Texas and UCLA are among schools that have offered scholarships, according to 247Sports.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

per Shama:

Hank Bachmeier from Murrieta, California is the No. 4 overall quarterback. If the Gophers land him he will be the highest ranked quarterback ever at Minnesota since recruiting rankings began in 1998. Alabama, California, LSU, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Texas and UCLA are among schools that have offered scholarships, according to 247Sports.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Shama doesn't know how to use 247Sports.

Top Bottom