MTSU starting QB (and coaches son) undergoing MRI

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Per Randy Johnson on Twitter:

Brent Stockstill had an MRI. Too early to tell if he'll be ready to play vs. Minnesota.

That would be a huge loss for them.

No not at all.

He was not doing as well until he was hit.

So.... not playing well, takes a big hit and starts playing well. If I have learned anything from a lifetime was watching sitcoms, it stands to reason that another big hit will send him back to not playing well.... ? right ???

So.... not playing well, takes a big hit and starts playing well. If I have learned anything from a lifetime was watching sitcoms, it stands to reason that another big hit will send him back to not playing well.... ? right ???

Ohhh good point.

I think we'll have to see how he does and call it from there.

If he does play, we need to really dial up the pressure on him.

Remembering what we did to Michigan's Shane Morris in 2014 to win the Jug. Now that was brutal.

Remembering what we did to Michigan's Shane Morris in 2014 to win the Jug. Now that was brutal.

Well Morris was a sitting duck. Was unbelievable he stayed in the game. I'm 99% sure that the staff did him no favors that day.

I hope he can play. Helps us in the long run to get better for Big Ten play.

Out for the season broken collar bone. How the hell did he keep playing with a broken collar bone? 1 tough kid!

Out for the season broken collar bone. How the hell did he keep playing with a broken collar bone? 1 tough kid!

Wow. Very tough.

Philip Rivers did play with a torn ACL though

Same injury that put him out at the end of last season. Agreed on him being one tough hombre to finish the game.

Source? Not really doubting, just haven't seen anything on Twitter or other news sources that I'm aware of.

627756864.jpg

Attachments

• 627756708.jpg
    627756708.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 87

I think the collar bone injury was last year. Nothing reported yet today. Might not find out until game time Saturday.

It's been announced. He's out for the year.

How is someone not staking out the doctor's office by now in whatever town Middle Tennessee State is in? We need answers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom