Brace Yourselves....Uniform Tweak This Week

AuEGO4

Goldy is my Home Boy
Reaction score
PJ was just on the Facebook Live show and mentioned they have a lot of little changes this year to the uniforms and we will see one of those changes this weekend.

The "keep them the same forever" guys have 5 days to prepare. Change will be the new normal with PJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also said that our uniforms will stay mostly with the color combinations we've seen in the past years, just adding tweaks to them. So I don't think things will be radically changed in coming seasons.

Well Ohio St has their players wearing some King James shoes, Michigan has jumpman on their uniform?

So we uh.... Charles Barkley's bald head on our uniforms?

Lindsay Whalen?

It's amazing how much attention the uniforms get around here. I don't care what they look like as long as I can tell the difference between them and the other team.

He also said that our uniforms will stay mostly with the color combinations we've seen in the past years, just adding tweaks to them. So I don't think things will be radically changed in coming seasons.

Agreed.

I belive the actual redesign is due next year.

It's amazing how much attention the uniforms get around here. I don't care what they look like as long as I can tell the difference between them and the other team.

LOL...I agree 100% with this.

It's just another thing we can complain about. The Minnesota Way.

I'm NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

(getting it out of my system now)

It's not strange at all. Uniforms are a major topic of conversation among almost every fan base in the country.

I'll be fine with any change as long as it looks exactly like a uniform we used previously (that I liked).

i don't care if they are blood stained and look like Dothraki battle dress...just win baby and all will be well!

My wife came downstairs before going to bed and watched the game for a bit wtih me. She noticed the white uniforms and said

"Oh, I like those".

I said, "Oh, my friends don't like them very much".

I live in Wisconsin, I have 0 friends that like the Gophers.

She looked at me and said "who?"

And I replied... "Err.. ahhh.... my angry Minnesota Gopher Message Board friends...."

She went to bed shaking her head...

I'll take hideous and 48 points over anything we saw last year.

Agreed, but people seem to believe the two things are related.

It's possible to play good football and attract good talent without dressing the boys up in storm troopers costumes.

My wife came downstairs before going to bed and watched the game for a bit wtih me. She noticed the white uniforms and said

"Oh, I like those".

I live in Wisconsin, I have 0 friends that like the Gophers.

And I replied... "Err.. ahhh.... my angry Minnesota Gopher Message Board friends...."

LOL !!! That last sentence is priceless!!

Is PJ switching to Gold skinny pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, I like those".

I live in Wisconsin, and I have 0 friends in Wisconsin.

FIFY

Top Bottom