Piton on KFAN now (9:40am)

Paul Charchian asked if Fleck had asked for a PF so he could make a TE.

"I was thinking one of his receivers could come play for me. I won't say who he is"

PA responds "Tyler is really good"

Lynch had offseason knee surgery. Out for another few weeks.

Sounded very upbeat and optimistic despite curry being out. Hopes fitz and hurt can step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"I was thinking one of his receivers could come play for me. I won't say who he is"

Pitino tweeted at Tyler Johnson during the game, saying he was "a bad man."

Nate Woziack (sp?)

Pretty sure if Tyler Johnson said he wanted to play, he d take him

I dunno. Wouldn't practice at all until after football.

Didn't the Gophers have a kid who played both for a year? Can't remember his name. Was a guard.

I dunno. Wouldn't practice at all until after football.

Didn't the Gophers have a kid who played both for a year? Can't remember his name. Was a guard.

Bryant Allen played WR here and walked on to the basketball team. Played a total of 22 minutes in 2009-2010. I think he focused on football in 2010-2011, and then transferred to Illinois State for the last two years. Here are his stats.

Bryant Allen played WR here and walked on to the basketball team. Played a total of 22 minutes in 2009-2010. I think he focused on football in 2010-2011, and then transferred to Illinois State for the last two years. Here are his stats.

Yes. Thanks. Couldn't remember his name.

I know Chip Armelin was a big time high school football player

Top Bottom