Mizzou fires its defensive coordinator after 2 games

For all the Tracy Claeys fans, this job would look to be his on a silver platter, no? Fire your DC at the start of a season and one unemployed DC sitting a few hundred miles away in Kansas.
If I'm TC, I get off my butt and tell the Missouri coach he needs me. Kill is probably on the phone now to push him.
It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Thy would be foolish to NOT consider Claeys.

Mizzou is a dumpster fire of a University. I believe we are competing with them for some defensive recruits, so this is great news for us.

Mizzou is a dumpster fire of a University. I believe we are competing with them for some defensive recruits, so this is great news for us.
So maybe TC goes from DC to head coach and we see what a terrific head coach he is afterall?
Or maybe not.

One issue with Claeys is that he was never a big self-advocate.

This led to his demise at the U of M because if he worked with an agent, his contract would have been better where Coyle wouldn't have been able to change directions.
Glen Mason has spoken about this in the past.

One issue with Claeys is that he was never a big self-advocate.

This led to his demise at the U of M because if he worked with an agent, his contract would have been better where Coyle wouldn't have been able to change directions.
Glen Mason has spoken about this in the past.

I don't think his contract had much to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure MO knows he doesn't wear headphones on the sidelines and will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom