Where are you on the boat after Oregon State? 2-0

Where are you on the boat?

• First Mate - I believe in everything Fleck is doing!

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • First Class - I'm comfortably riding and willing paying to be on board!

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Second Class - Good so far but I'm not ready to build PJ a statue.

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Steerage - I'll stay on this boat until my first opportunity to get to greener pasture.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Stowaway - My team sucks and I'm secretly following the Gophers!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiting for the next ship.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Rhoda looked pretty good. I'm feeling much better after this week.

I'd give Fleck an extension and raise. Bump him to $4 million and add 2 years to the contract, double the buyout. I am not joking at all.

one thing I will say without any doubt in my mind is that pj will be the greatest recruiter and developer of QBs and WRs the program has ever seen and this is coming from a negative Minnesota sports fan..

I'd give Fleck an extension and raise. Bump him to $4 million and add 2 years to the contract, double the buyout. I am not joking at all.

I'd seriously consider that option and I'm sure the Gopher brass is..
Sometime during 3rd or 4th quarter I told myself I'm all in on the Fleck train and he had me sold before that ... Mark Coyle congratulated PJ shortly after that on the sideline ...

All is well....No more polls...

It's a long season. At some point this year, the Gophers will encounter some form of adversity - a last-second loss, injuries, penalties, turnovers - it's football.
anything can and usually will happen. Let's see how they deal with that.

This thread is funny. Struggle week 1 against a bad MAC team the pound a bad PAC-12 team in week 2 and we should extend and give a raise. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is funny. Struggle week 1 against a bad MAC team the pound a bad PAC-12 team in week 2 and we should extend and give a raise. Classic.

+1. Lol, I like PJF a lot but geez the fandom is a little nuts. We win ones we shouldn't like say...Wisconsin and then we can talk. Until then he's got a fat contract he's working off already. Let's see what he does in the BiG. Not that "only BiG Ten wins count" but that's a good measuring stick.

Still wearing my life jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't say anything about doing it because of on field performance.

Perception around the program has changed. More local and national coverage. Better recruiting (commits) and more excitement. Players have bought on. He'll continue to get better players.

He outrecruited Claeys in what, 3 weeks?

Your shortsightedness leads me to believe you're probably still mad Lou Holtz left.

Perception around the program has changed. More local and national coverage. Better recruiting (commits) and more excitement. Players have bought on. He'll continue to get better players.

Your shortsightedness leads me to believe you're probably still mad Lou Holtz left.

Sorry Dude - thinking he deserves a raise and extension after 2 games for the reasons above is crazy talk, not foresight.

Sorry Dude - thinking he deserves a raise and extension after 2 games for the reasons above is crazy talk, not foresight.

If we don't sign him to an extension after a win this week, he's as good as gone. :p

Tell me you are being sarcastic. He'll get the extension and raise after year 3 if he wins...maybe after next year if he wins big this year and next.

Top Bottom