For this one season was their a better opportunity to win right away in the country?

gobbles03

Reaction score
P.J lucked in to a dream position to win right away, let's hope he can use that to continue recruiting. He seems like a guy players will want to play for. Oh and he's another kill disciple. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We've played Buffalo and Oregon St.... not sure chicken counting is in order.

But have you seen our overall schedule, it's pretty easy again. Also, the talent level left for him is pretty decent.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I still think we've seen good football for the most part out of this team. Even the buffalo game never felt as close as the score may have suggested it was. Alot of talent for PJ to work with most of them Kill/Claeys guys obviously, but they seem motivated to play for PJ and have bought into his culture. I think that even though we don't exactly want to start counting chickens, we might be able to notice some cracks in the shells...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon isn't tough to win at. LSU was strong, should do well this year. Texas meh..., Notre Dame shouldn't be tough to win at( and that job should have been open ).

If I was told my record year one was the most important thing, Probably take those jobs over the gophers this year. I do think this is top 5 easiest place to win for a new coach this year based on the schedule.

Top Bottom