Rhoda and the previous regime

He performed well against Michigan and Purdue in '14. He had a very good game against Nebraska in '14 too. He had good games in '15 against Ohio, MI, Purdue, NE and Iowa.

Big problem is he wasn't consistent, played hurt far too often and those games didn't make-up even half the games on the schedule.

Less said about 2016 the better?

He was discussing Mitch's passing acumen and said "against pretty good defenses."

He was discussing Mitch's passing acumen and said "against pretty good defenses."

:rolleyes:

It's safe to say most of the defenses Mitch had average or above average games against were better than either of the two we've faced so far. As I've said all along...he was maddeningly inconsistent and had low lows but he did alright at times and we did have wins or decent performances against some fringish top 25-top 35 teams. I'm not going to go through and parse the S&P+ ratings of each defense but if you're as desperate to prove me wrong as you seem to be you can certainly invest the time.

At the end of the season we can look at the rating on the Buffalo and OSU defenses and revisit this. JMO, of course.

Top Bottom