Coaches Poll Week 2

Iceland12

Reaction score
#37 in the Coaches Poll

Dropped from rankings: Notre Dame 25

Others receiving votes: West Virginia 74, Colorado 70, Oregon 68, UCLA 57, Mississippi State 37, South Carolina 27, Maryland 26, Notre Dame 24, San Diego State 19, Memphis 11, NC State 10, Minnesota 9, Houston 7, Navy 6, Vanderbilt 5, Iowa 4, Duke 3, Army 2, Michigan State 2, UCF 2, Kentucky 1, Boise State 1, Appalachian State 1

http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings/_/poll/2/week/3/year/2017/seasontype/2

Ohio State is lucky to drop only to 9th. There are a host of teams at 2-0 behind them. LSU, Georgia, Wisconsin, Va Tech. If they go to 3-0 the best Ohio State can offer is 2-1

I thought it was interesting that no Big Ten team is in the top 4. We have along way to go of course but one power five conference always gets left out of the playoffs (at least) and Oklahoma looks really good.

I thought it was interesting that no Big Ten team is in the top 4. We have along way to go of course but one power five conference always gets left out of the playoffs (at least) and Oklahoma looks really good.

The Big 12 could make things interesting this year couldn't it?

On another note those alcoholic, wife-beating, self-loathing, Putin loving rats from the A.P. just announced their Poll Rankings.

Ethics and morality won't allow me to post their worthless opinions....:mad:

Top Bottom