Injuries and guys played

NotAFanOfBecky

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Wyler's injury? No coverage on TV and didn't hear anything on post game. Also it looked like that perhaps Blaise played? Also I couldn't figure out who 87 was at the end playing was that Ulmar (spelling) the true freshman...I thought he was 89?

Anyone else see any other new playing times?

We played an entire 2nd offensive line on the last drive, not sure who they all were.

Participation List:
Minnesota: 1E-Williams, E, 1Z-Register,Hunter, 3X-Gibson, Jerry, 5-Holland, Melvin, 9-Carter, Eric, 11-Croft, Demry, 12-Poock, Cody, 14-Craighton, Zo, 18-Santoso, Ryan, 19-Moore, Gary, 20-Huff, Julian, 21-Martin, Kamal, 22-McCrary, Kobe, 25-Howard, Phillip, 35-Waters, Jaylen, 36-Cashman, Blake, 38-Carpenter,Emmit, 42-Kieft, Ko, 43-Schoenfelder, B, 44-Beebe, Colton, 47-Herebers, Jacob, 58-Oseland, Quinn, 61-Dovich, Bronson, 70-Schlueter, Sam, 76-Calhoun, V, 82-Douglas, D, 84-Reger, Will, 85-Witham, Bryce, 87-Umlor, Nate, 88-Still, Rashad, 89-Morse, Matt, 90-Renner, Sam, 99-Stelter, Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know anything about Wyler's injury? No coverage on TV and didn't hear anything on post game. Also it looked like that perhaps Blaise played? Also I couldn't figure out who 87 was at the end playing was that Ulmar (spelling) the true freshman...I thought he was 89?

Umlor and Sam Renner (#90) both got in at the end.

Douglas and Umlor appear to be the only TrFR that have played. I'm also watching Royal Silver and am glad we have been able to save his RS thus far.

Surprised Register has played considering he wasn't in fall camp.

Schlueter came in when the RT helmet came off not Blaise

Any updates on Wyler?

I'm surprised we haven't seen any true freshmen in the secondary. We're razor thin back there. One injury and we might have to take off a redshirt at at an unfortunately late part of the season. Plus, Winfield (among others) was still in the game with a 34 point lead and a minute or two left.

I support redshirting as many freshmen as possible, but it's hard to believe we'll get through the season without needing a freshmen DB at some point.

Can't we have more folks switch positions? I thought at one time Demetrius Douglas was being considered for DB not that I want him there.

Injuries are bound to happen that will expose our lack of depth.

Top Bottom