Be careful what you wish for

schlegs

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IRqr8X6w6bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

are you kidding me...luckily legaret blunt doesnt play for ohio st

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! OSU did something similar last year in OK so BACK ATCHA!! Hope Urban Myer enjoyed a taste of his own.

I didn't see it live, but good for OU.
I was hoping OSU would win in dominant fashion to show Big Ten superiority, but can't think of a better fan base to watch that happen to.... well, maybe one other.

I didn't see it live, but good for OU.
I was hoping OSU would win in dominant fashion to show Big Ten superiority, but can't think of a better fan base to watch that happen to.... well, maybe one other.

While I enjoyed the OU win, it did have consequences on the Gophers. It probably cost the Big Ten millions of dollars in not having. a final four team. And In the long term, the Gophers. I don't think Becky is good enough, Iowa certainly isn't. Maybe Michugan - makes me sick to write that. Penn State - with Franklin and Limey, definitely not. Gophers, not this year. So will we see 2/3 teams from the SEC? So while the OU win was nice it does hurt the Gophers.

While I enjoyed the OU win, it did have consequences on the Gophers. It probably cost the Big Ten millions of dollars in not having. a final four team. And In the long term, the Gophers. I don't think Becky is good enough, Iowa certainly isn't. Maybe Michugan - makes me sick to write that. Penn State - with Franklin and Limey, definitely not. Gophers, not this year. So will we see 2/3 teams from the SEC? So while the OU win was nice it does hurt the Gophers.

Penn St is probably the best team in the B1G again this year. Michigan a close 2nd. Ohio St in 3rd after their loss and Wisconsin in 4th. As for the rest of the pack, Iowa had a scare yesterday and Maryland has looked very good so far. Minnesota can fit in with the last 2 teams. Purdue also looks much improved under Their new coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEC won't have 2 teams because everyone minus Alabama sucks.

OSU would absolutely make the playoff if they run the table from here on out and Michigan or PSU are definitely contenders as well. Zero doubt that the Big Ten will have a playoff team.

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! OSU did something similar last year in OK so BACK ATCHA!! Hope Urban Myer enjoyed a taste of his own.

Not really. They sang their fight song on OU's field. Not quite the same thing as planting as planting your team flag in the middle of the other team's logo on the middle of the field.

The best angle for Big Ten at this point is for another east team to win the Big Ten east.
If a Big Ten team goes unbeaten, they'll be in.

Not sure if ACC will be represented or not...
And OU could stumble.

The best angle for Big Ten at this point is for another east team to win the Big Ten east.

And OU could stumble.

We're a couple weeks in, lighten up with the doom and gloom, Francis.

And OU could stumble.

Over concluding..... every year CFP has had 3/4 teams with 1 or more regular season loss(es). Heck, Michigan State had 2. 66% of the time the national champion had 1 regular season loss.

The Big Ten is strong this year (or at least perception which is all that matters). If OSU wins out there likely in.... especially given PSU, and Michigan's strength can both help them. As could a big ten west team running the table. WI, MN or IA all only play either Mich or PSU, thus creating a potential paper tiger in terms of SOS.

Even still, PSU and Michigan could legitimately be great teams and so could WI.

Every single year I've followed college football, a good team losses early and it absolutely does not matter come the end of the year. However, every single year, the masses declare the season over for that same team.

nah, plenty of teams have lost a game and made it, especially to a top 5 team. Being at home hurts but OSU loses half their team to the NFL every year so they could be a whole different monster in a month. Truth is PSU and Michigan could both win the East anyway and if whoever wins it has 1 loss we could definitely see a B1G team in the playoff. Don't think it matters though since nobody's touching Bama

Last year, Ohio State beat Oklahoma at Oklahoma and that was the thing the pointed to when the were beaten by Penn State and did not win the Big 10. Beating Oklahoma got them in. The question for me, Oklahoma having beaten Ohio State at Columbus will it be the deciding factor if they don't win the Big 12?

Alabama was given the pole position this year after losing to Clemson for the National Championship. Clemson has reloaded and are very good. The ACC will have someone in the final four. The Pac 12, with Washington, USC, et al will claim a spot. And not so fast my friend, Alabama has several hurdles in front of them namely LSU. This is not your Les Miles LSU. And Ole Miss has a very good QB.

Top Bottom