Who is your Gophers MVP in win over Oregon St?

• Brooks

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rhoda

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • Johnson

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Carpenter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celestin

Votes: 58 50.4%
  • Winfield

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Celestine single-handedly turned the game with the fumble recovery one one drive and blowing up the next.

Tonight it was a team MVP. All three phases contributed to this blow out

Celestin was the catalyst for the second half imo. He had a monstrous couple of series and it seemed the whole team fed off that energy the rest of the way.

Rhoda. Cool, composed, accurate, and now our unquestioned starter.

I have to give myself the MVP for staying up till all hours to watch the game, listen to all the interviews, and then try to get up and be at work by 4am. I am getting too old for this but then it was worth it.

I voted for Rhoda because he managed the game very well.

If the entire defense was an option, that's where my vote would have went. They were lights out again last night, especially in the 2nd half.

Went with TJ. Dude gets open, catches everything thrown to him, and has jets when he has the ball in his hands. Second 100+ yard game in a row. Got robbed of a second TD on the chop block call. Best receiver in maroon and gold since Decker. We are not so one dimensional with TJ as a legit receiving threat.

Celestin is a VERY close second.

JC13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great team effort. I though Duke Mcgee stood out a few times as well.

I thought Johnson taking the Beavers deep for the score was big time.

Celestin, then Rhoda, then the two-headed monster.

Once again, our defense was the reason we dominated this game. I give the D-line the game ball.

Rhoda Boat played well, but had to go with Celestin. He was everywhere.

I agree with team with the coaches included. A big night for Gopher football. All the Fleck suspects (include me) should be over it today. I look for a recruiting bounce. OSU may not be great, but they are a PAC 10 team.

I voted for Rhoda because he managed the game very well.

If the entire defense was an option, that's where my vote would have went. They were lights out again last night, especially in the 2nd half.

Ditto. Remember, he also had a beautiful roll out TD throw taken off the board.

This was a team MVP performance with PJF a close second.

Top Bottom