What grade do you give the Gophers coaching staff in their first road game together?

What grade do you give the Gophers coaching staff in their first road game together?

• A

Votes: 92 75.4%
  • B

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • C

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • D

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So the Gophers coaching staff is getting docked for OSU's mistakes now too?

5mY5re.png

It was so bad EVERYONE at the stadium looked bad because of it...

Interesting, hadn't noticed Winfield as a gunner before..... (or is that Croft :D )

I think it's fair to say that this OSU team is worse than everyone thought they were going to be this year.
I don't think that Anderson has a chance at surviving this season unless he has some kind of giant buy-out.
In reality, it's kind of difficult to say how much we can take away from this game.
OSU is the weakest team we're going to play this year despite their power 5 status.

Not taking anything away from Fleck, a 48 point performance is a 48 point performance.
We did good, but we did good against a team that is playing like a 1-11 team at the start of this season.

A+++++++++++

Zero 2nd half points in 2 games. Row the Boat.

For a fanbase that has spent years complaining about not crushing bad teams, we are very quick to discount the dismantling of a bad team.

For a fanbase that has spent years complaining about not crushing bad teams, we are very quick to discount the dismantling of a bad team.
Not "we" per se, but for a cynical few who's life goal is to be cynical and bitter to the end....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I struggle with this because I honestly feel like with the resources at Minnesota's disposal, what we saw on Saturday should be expected, but it's been so rare in our history that I feel like it should at least be acknowledged when it happens.

I've been begging for us to crush some bad teams regularly.

That doesn't mean I think it is the height of accomplishment...

I'm not gonna discount this win either, but clearly dismantling a bad team is of value, but you can debate how much.

It is not so much crushing bad teams decisively as much as an affirmation to the team that they are better in their progress than before. Furthermore, it gave some of our backups a chance to have some playing time.

If we want to be in the elite of P5, then we have to play like an elite team even in non-conference play.

I marveled at how disciplined the Gophers played OSU, and how much better they looked compared to the previous week. Mind you, some of that is Oregon's level of play.

5mY5re.png

I was told that a Gopher player did that. I did not see the game. My error big time not to rely on someone else.

It is how it is done here. I remember one or two posts that were quick to discount B1G wins recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom