What do you think of the Gophers all white uniforms vs Oregon St?

• Love them!

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Hate them!

Votes: 16 12.2%
  • As long as the players like them.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • Just beat Wisconsin already, it's been long enough.

Votes: 20 15.3%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

At first I didn't like it but it's growing on me as the game goes on.

Yuck. White stands for nothing. Blank. Nada. I think we had a few games last year with gold helmets and pants - looked good and carried a "Golden Gopher" message.

We are not the White Gophers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're bogus. Let Wisky and Nebraska wear white. We are maroon and gold, and I love those colors.

Any unis they win in I like :)

They play like that Idc if they wear bright pink. What a performance. And for what it's worth, having a diverse set of uniforms is a good thing this day in age. I guarantee the players love it. If it helps hype them up, keep coming up with new combos. I think it's great

I've never been a fan; I used to hate it and they're still not my favorite. But I think the white helmets help a lot, and I'm okay with it this way.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

road game. White is a pretty standard color for any team. Decent road jersey.

Like it.

Times are different. Kids like this stuff. It can draw attention and be somewhat of a recruiting tool in a way.

If you don't have a classic, recognizeable brand nationwide, like Penn St, Michigan, Alabama, etc (and we don't), I think it's a good idea. At the very least, the only thing it hurts are the sensibilities of a few traditionalists.

They look fast

They look ok. Still like the Gold helmet with white better. They won wearing them that is a plus. If players like them that is who's opinion matters.

We are not the White Gophers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXACTAMENTO!!!! Not even a minor touch of gold. And I thought Fleck said we couldn't change the uniforms until next year. Two games and no gold pants and no gold helmets. Not even a little gold trim this time Come on Fleck. Forget elite and go gold.

And I thought Fleck said we couldn't change the uniforms until next year.

They didn't change them. They are the exact same helmets, exact same jerseys and exact same pants as they've worn the last few years.

the helmets had "row the boat" on them...

The helmets did not change. A white helmet before is the same as a white helmet was today. There is no rule against using different stickers on the helmets.

Matte maroon/white/white is my favorite road look. The white helmets removed all contrast and made them very non-descript. Not a fan...

Although the Spartans did the same thing today, and I actually kind of liked it for them, so go figure.

Really liked them. Pants and jerseys should always be the same color in my opinion.

I guess I'm not "all in" as I like contrasting helmet or pants.

I liked them, agree with other posters....some gold accents would be good. Strip on pants, or on helmet.... something.

Top Bottom