Lol no matter who the coach......

jrb27

Reaction score
This is the Minnesota we know and love.....smh

I like it when my team is winning at halftime.

I like it when my team is winning at halftime.
I keep telling you that you have too lofty of goals for this team. [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is the Minnesota we know and love.....smh

To the OP, you're going to take crap for your statement, but imo you're absolutely correct. We have maybe 10 plays in our game day playbook. It's so frustrating. Other than the play action slant to TJ, there is no deception whatsoever, especially on 3rd and 3,4 or 5. We're relatively easy to defend. Oh well, at least OSU is coughing up the ball. As long as we win, it's tough to complain.

YThly.jpg

10 minutes left in the game and up by 20. Enjoy it.

Last year we were losing at home against these guys at the end of the third quarter!

What a turnaround!

To the OP, you're going to take crap for your statement, but imo you're absolutely correct. We have maybe 10 plays in our game day playbook. It's so frustrating. Other than the play action slant to TJ, there is no deception whatsoever, especially on 3rd and 3,4 or 5. We're relatively easy to defend. Oh well, at least OSU is coughing up the ball. As long as we win, it's tough to complain.

Yet you still do it. Some of you are absolutely unbelievable.

Pummelfest, aholes. Love it. Time for you guys to exit the bandwagon. Don't come back.

Can we get a few of the blowhards to back off of the PJ criticism now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets go ahead and ignore the final outcome...

This thread was created while the team was winning at half time? :rolleyes:

One of the best games of the last 10 years. We were underdogs in a hostile environment and demolished the opponent. PJ may be more special than I anticipated. What a coach...

Lets go ahead and ignore the final outcome...

This thread was created while the team was winning at half time? :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter. The Gopher "fans" were hoping for a far different outcome. They need to go away. For good.

Can we get a few of the blowhards to back off of the PJ criticism now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure you're referring to me, and I'm definitely happier this week.
There is still a ton of work to be done if we're going to compete in the B1G this year, but today looked a little brighter.
Our o-line needs a ton of work.

Frankly though, I don't understand this thread, I was actually pretty happy at the half, OSU was getting stupid lucky in the 2nd quarter, nothing to be done about that.

Looking at the schedule from a fan perspective, I'm trying to find a way for the Gophers to crack some top 25 lists. Next 3 games on paper look very winnable, and a 5-0 start with 2 wins in the Big Ten gets the Gophers there, in my opinion...I understand the whole 1 game at a time schtick, but whatever. I'm not a player, nor coach.

Top Bottom