***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Demry Croft puts the icing on the cake.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rhoda put 'em to sleep all night on inside zone. Croft is the benefactor.

Can. Of. Whoop. Ass. If this is #rtb culture I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So both Croft and Winfield Jr wear #11?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Maybe the guy who said if you have two QB's you have none is wrong.

I wasn't aware two players on the same team could wear the same number (Winfield and Croft). Interesting.

I've been saying all week to anyone who would listen that we were going to win it handily. I should've put my money where my mouth was and placed a sizeable bet on it. I could've left a little more behind for my wife and kids.

Oregon State will be a 2 or 3 win team. Look at that schedule. Uff da.

I wasn't aware two players on the same team could wear the same number (Winfield and Croft). Interesting.

Many examples on every CFB team.

I've been saying all week to anyone who would listen that we were going to win it handily. I should've put my money where my mouth was and placed a sizeable bet on it. I could've left a little more behind for my wife and kids.

LOL

Happens all the time. We have several pairs of players with the same number. It's impossible to avoid when you have over 100 players on the roster.

I've been saying all week to anyone who would listen that we were going to win it handily. I should've put my money where my mouth was and placed a sizeable bet on it. <b> I could've left a little more behind for my wife and kids.</b>

GOLD

Top Bottom