***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Croft doesn't have a single incompletion tonight. Just sayin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weyler on the turf is not good. Hopefully just a cramp or an extra breather was needed

Weyler down, not good. On a bad OL he's one of, if not the best on the line.

Haha, one of those sh1tty late night low-budget singles commercials during a major college football game. That's a new one for me.
You haven't had any commercials from those home construction and remodelers who are fat with cash after the summer hail storm?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

**** you loser. You've been a loser on here for years. I hope you die before the season is over. You deserve it. World doesn't need assholes like you.

I'll make sure to share this post with my wife and kids. We're burying my wife's cousin on Thursday (he died today of esophageal cancer at age 24), so I'm sure my children will be happy to see that a stranger on the internet wants their dad to be the next one to die.

When are we gonna have quarterbacks doing fake slides? I feel for the defender there.
Similar to Celestin's last year. That is tough for a defender to pull up when they slide late.
Both true, but that's where the game is going. Nowadays, maybe teams are better off going with the accurate passer and limited but opportunistic runner who can slide.

Croft doesn't have a single incompletion tonight. Just sayin....

Ryan Burns just tweeted the following and I thought it was surprising:

"#Gophers have also ran the ball 47 times, and thrown eight.

There's 11 minutes left in the game."

Yep, they played 1A then.
My dad went to North, so I have to "keep my ear to the ground" about them.

They won their first state championship in football last year.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This has been a great showing by the Gophers. Not trying to take away from that - but OSU is a bad team.

Holy cow, it seems like more than 8 but it's not.

That was a beautiful 4th Q drive

That's how you close a game. Ram it down there throats on a 10 minute drive.

Alright, it's a blowout. Hopefully we get another one next week in front of the home crowd.

This has been a great showing by the Gophers. Not trying to take away from that - but OSU is a bad team.

They don't seem to have an identity, or ... much.

What was Gary thinking leaving Wisc?

The more things change.....

Good clock management. Letting the clock almost run out before snapping the ball. Nice change from previou years.

If only we had a better O line - Smith and Brooks would be putting up serious numbers

I think the O Line is doing just fine. For kicks and grins, count the defenders in the box. When Oregon (and Buffalo last week) stop the run, they usually have 7-8 in the box to start and then run blitz with linebackers and D-backs to make it 9-10 defending the run.

They'll both get theirs, but so far it looks like the new offense sets Brooks up to succeed more than Smith.

I'll make sure to share this post with my wife and kids. We're burying my wife's cousin on Thursday (he died today of esophageal cancer at age 24), so I'm sure my children will be happy to see that a stranger on the internet wants their dad to be the next one to die.

I hope you live a long and fruitful life of correcting factual errors on this board that may or, more often, may not be central to the argument.

50 + rushes with time to go. It's like they know this is a bad defense, or something.

This is a quality win. The defense is still the strength of the team. But, we defeated a pretty bad team soundly like we ought to.

I'd like to see a more diverse cast of characters on offense and a better push up front but we'll get better.

Top Bottom