***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

You don't, mine was sarcasm based on your post.

I got it - you might have missed the exchange that followed that post. All cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our O-line badly needed this game for tune up.

Leidner needed just 1 drive in the 2nd half @Neb and @Wis last year. Laid an egg.

You sir need to stop posting. You have been a complete prick this game. Nellie or not, just stop.

Rhoda is 100x more accurate than Liedner.

TJ6 was so wide open he was taken off his feet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, but it's clear that they are playing much better than last week.

Looks like PJ has made a decision on the QB.

RS1 has a Beast Mode.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rodney is due to bust one.

You sir need to stop posting. You have been a complete prick this game. Nellie or not, just stop.

+1 proves my theory that in this world, there are more horse's asses than there are horses

We need the run game to tenderize the Beaver D

I can't believe Johnson played 1A HS football. What a nightmare that had to be for opposing teams.

Good to see Brooks back in

Anybody else wonder why we only seem to have about 10 offensive plays on game day? Im thrilled we're winning, I'm really impressed with the discipline, but they seem capable of doing a lot more. Dont you think?

I wish Jeff Wills was the right tackle. That dude was underrated and he could stabilize this OL.

Wait what? Someone else got called for targeting???

No doubt about that one

Leidner needed just 1 drive in the 2nd half @Neb and @Wis last year. Laid an egg.

Mitch Leidner just played QB in the preseason for an NFL team. He went 14-19 for 130 yards.

Yeah guy had some brutal moments. But the extent to which the narrative gets taken is ridiculous.

When they bounce outside they seem to find success. I hope Brooks isn't hurt by the way...he was really holding his shoulder a minute ago.

Yes they need to run to the outside more it works!

Wait. A targeting call? In our favor? Impossible.

Anybody else wonder why we only seem to have about 10 offensive plays on game day? Im thrilled we're winning, I'm really impressed with the discipline, but they seem capable of doing a lot more. Dont you think?

If the offense is moving it and we are up 2 scores, why expose more of the playbook than needed?

Top Bottom