***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

+1

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If we have to become PJU to win, that's a Boat I won't be on. I think you can win without looking foolish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some do like him, many even. Many also don't. Can't enjoy a win when they look so foolish - RTB on the helmets, PJ sprinting around. Want a program with class.

Then why are you here? You're not a fan and add nothing to the football conversations. Just seems odd at you spend so much time essentially writing the same thing over and over.

Be honest OSU is awful. Most of you wouldn't have counted that as a win last year.

A win is a win. The Rutgers win last year was a win. They all count the same in my book.
Don't care that OSU is terrible. We beat the crap out of them tonight and that is a good thing. Ski-U-Mah.

I'm not a fan of all the RTB stuff, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of a great night by the Gophers.

Then why are you here? You're not a fan and add nothing to the football conversations. Just seems odd at you spend so much time essentially writing the same thing over and over.

I'm not a fan? Because I'm not rowing the stupid boat? I'm hoping he won't go as ridiculous as he did at WMU.

Why are you posting this now?
We just had an awesome road stomping of another power 5 team. Be happy for the team, which includes PJ, and leave your hate bias out of it.

Because he's a $hit head.

I'm not a fan? Because I'm not rowing the stupid boat? I'm hoping he won't go as ridiculous as he did at WMU.

if the players buy in to whatever schtick PJ has/uses why do you care? If college kids like it and the team wins and plays well I couldn't care less what acronyms or whatever else he uses.

If we have to become PJU to win, that's a Boat I won't be on. I think you can win without looking foolish.

There is NOT ONE person on here who would miss you. Boat is full, sucka

I'm not a fan? Because I'm not rowing the stupid boat?

You just said you're not going to enjoy the win and think the program is classless. You don't discuss anything about the actual team, game, etc. You can hate RTB and all that but still enjoy the actual results on the field. You've decided against that. That's your choice, just seems odd why you would even watch the team if you feel that way.

Some do like him, many even. Many also don't. Can't enjoy a win when they look so foolish - RTB on the helmets, PJ sprinting around. Want a program with class.

You have no idea what class is.

There is NOT ONE person on here who would miss you. Boat is full, sucka

Yeah, TCF looked like we should be choosy about our fans. The place was packed last week. Cmon.

(1) Your understanding of the word "class" is as biased as they come.
(2) This should be obvious, but it would be delusional to expect anything but a good roasting for your posts of late.
(3) Best of luck on your island.

A win is a win. The Rutgers win last year was a win. They all count the same in my book.
Don't care that OSU is terrible. We beat the crap out of them tonight and that is a good thing. Ski-U-Mah.

I'm not a fan of all the RTB stuff, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of a great night by the Gophers.

I was referencing all the people who didn't count many of our wins last year based on style points or quality of opponent: I agree - a win is a win.

You just said you're not going to enjoy the win and think the program is classless. You don't discuss anything about the actual team, game, etc. You can hate RTB and all that but still enjoy the actual results on the field. You've decided against that. That's your choice, just seems odd why you would even watch the team if you feel that way.

Obviously someone is not having any luck on the previously posted singles 800# and has resorted to trolling in the most ludicrous of ways to entertain himself. It's so transparent, because no human being could be so idiotic. (Disclaimer: That final statement held a lot more water before this past November)

if the players buy in to whatever schtick PJ has/uses why do you care? If college kids like it and the team wins and plays well I couldn't care less what acronyms or whatever else he uses.

Totally agree - do it with the players. Every coach does. Don't use it with the fans, put it on the helmets, uniforms, etc.

Totally agree - do it with the players. Every coach does. Don't use it with the fans, put it on the helmets, uniforms, etc.

Go put on your red "Make America Great Again" hat and we'll worry about continuing to win.

Agreed. I have had less enthusiasm the last two weeks - I've tried, just can't stand it.

Go put on your red "Make America Great Again" hat and we'll worry about continuing to win.

Wow - I am anything but a Trump supporter. Nice try though

Be honest OSU is awful. Most of you wouldn't have counted that as a win last year.

They may count the same, but there's a pretty significant difference in how the team played tonight and how the team played against Rutgers last year.

It's not just about the W, but about how the team performed.

Agreed. I have had less enthusiasm the last two weeks - I've tried, just can't stand it.

I'm guessing you're hoping for the team to fail....

Wow - I am anything but a Trump supporter. Nice try though

Well, you share the same size ego as DT. Only someone with a monster head would let their own pride over a coach's slogan get in the way of cheering for their team.

They may count the same, but there's a pretty significant difference in how the team played tonight and how the team played against Rutgers last year.

It's not just about the W, but about how the team performed.

So, we are 1-1 then? As I said after last weeks game, they didn't look good, but they won. Every game you win is a win.

Well, you share the same size ego as DT. Only someone with a monster head would let their own pride over a coach's slogan get in the way of cheering for their team.[/

Stupid

Top Bottom