***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I wasn't aware two players on the same team could wear the same number (Winfield and Croft). Interesting.

As long as they're not on the field at the same time it's fine. Most teams have duplicate numbers of O and D.

I've been saying all week to anyone who would listen that we were going to win it handily. I should've put my money where my mouth was and placed a sizeable bet on it. I could've left a little more behind for my wife and kids.

LOL. You magnificent bastard. I salute you.

Maybe the 33 players on the leadership council have the C and it's not for captain

2nd half D has been flawless in both games so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon State will be a 2 or 3 win team. Look at that schedule. Uff da.

Gary Anderson might want to consider another professional down grade before he gets the boot. That Delaware state job has to look for appealing now.

I wasn't aware two players on the same team could wear the same number (Winfield and Croft). Interesting.

In college you can. Roster is over 100 so necessary

Rain: 0-14 No rain: 48-0

This will confound and confuse NFL fans jumping on the bandwagon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I can't find a loss before the trip to Iowa City. 7-0 showdown for us.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This team was ready to play. Kudos to the players and coaches. Great Saturday Night.

I can't find a loss before the trip to Iowa City. 7-0 showdown for us.

Thanks 'this is worse than Michigan 2003' dude. You're the king of calm, rational takes.

2nd half D has been flawless in both games so far.

Predictable as the sun rising in the east the last many years. Really pleased how they recovered from the early challenges.

Well that certainly was fun. And, an added bonus, some of the bitchers will be quiet for a week at least.

In college you can. Roster is over 100 so necessary
Yeah, that's been going on for years. Shannon brooks has had to change numbers 3 times because he ended up on special teams with a defender who shared his number.

LOL. The NFL bandwagon jumpers won't start until the Vikes lose a few and the Gophs win a few Big Ten games. By then, yes, duplicate many jersey numbers just for the hell of it!

Didnt confound or confuse anyone. Statement of fact that I noticed, and found it interesting that I never noticed in my many years watching the squad. You're kind of an imbecile, arent you?

Great second half on both sides of the ball. Congrats to the Gophers for what I said all along would not be a competitive game. Ski U Mah

Top Bottom