***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The boys weren't as crisp as we had all hoped last week, and it only gets more difficult this week. On the road vs a Pac 12 team awaits our inexperienced squad. This is the staff's first road game together. Let's hope we open it up a bit on offense and put some points on the board early.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to our Golden Gophers in Rodent Bowl West!

Man! Am I jacked for this game!!! Woke up at 4:45 this morning. Been looking forward to this game for months. Think it will tell us a lot about this team. Row the Boat and Ski U Mah! Go Gophers! Don't care if they open it up, just win baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I haven't logged on it awhile, but couldn't resist today. To excited for the game tonight! Go Gophers!

Sure is beautiful out here. That is all

Ski-U-Mah!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If we win by any margin, are we 2*-0? Or is there a minimum margin we have to win by in order to avoid being 2**-0?

I'm excited to see the Gophers venturing into the college football Twilight Zone known as #Pac12AfterDark (scary!!)

I expect the Beavers to play much better than they have to this point. I hope PJ isn't filling the players heads w/all the built-in-excuses he seems to harp on whenever he's put in front of a microphone, because they will need to play with an edge in order to win tonight.

If we win by any margin, are we 2*-0? Or is there a minimum margin we have to win by in order to avoid being 2**-0?

New Culture, New System, No Talent, Tough Schedule, PJ is coach. There are no "*" this year. Even some losses are victories for the future. TITTY

Well, I just woke up from a 3-1/2 hour nap. Hopefully, that ensures that I can stay up until the end of the game.

(in my defense, thanks to my job, I went to bed at 1:00am Sat morning, and got up at 5:45am to go back to work. That's not as easy as it was 20 years ago.)

Well, I just woke up from a 3-1/2 hour nap. Hopefully, that ensures that I can stay up until the end of the game.

(in my defense, thanks to my job, I went to bed at 1:00am Sat morning, and got up at 5:45am to go back to work. That's not as easy as it was 20 years ago.)
I can't nap. I wish I could. I went to U2 last night and it was almost 3 before I fell asleep. Woke up at 8 and have been on the move all day. I'm yawning a lot and don't know if I'll make it to midnight. I need a boost. Maybe some exciting Gopher offense will do it.

Sleep deprivation sucks in our 50+ years doesn't it SON

I can't nap. I wish I could. I went to U2 last night and it was almost 3 before I fell asleep. Woke up at 8 and have been on the move all day. I'm yawning a lot and don't know if I'll make it to midnight. I need a boost. Maybe some exciting Gopher offense will do it.

If u can't stay up til midnight to watch the Rodent Bowl you lose your man card

Just make sure you're awake by 10 for the huddle :)

Top Bottom