***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I like how the Return team was sprinting toward the sideline once they saw the punt hit the ground. Little things like that prevent DUMB things from happening.

Nah. Poock was in on many more plays last year than Barber is now. Barber is probably favored because of his father and family. Not saying he's not good, cause frankly I'm not smart enough to know. But I do know Poock's name was mentioned a lot more than Barber's.

Barber just totally lit up his O lineman then lit lit up the running back to cause a fumble. That's not a fluke at this level.

Poock's and Cashman's time will come. We have a long season.

When are we gonna have quarterbacks doing fake slides? I feel for the defender there.

Well I came in a Croft guy but I think we are seeing Rhoda take control of this offense. Outside of the fumble that went out of bounds he's been impressive. As simple as it's been it's hard not to feel a little more confident in the passing game. The run game still needs some work though. If there is one disappointment in this game its the lack of push and holes created by the line but hopefully that will improve with time together. Pass protection on the flip side has been really solid *knocks on wood*

We need to have a good running game or we'll be in trouble in B1G play.

It's awesome that TJ has emerged as a legit WR.......but I'm a little concerned about the absence of Still. I really thought that he was going to be a force this year.

When are we gonna have quarterbacks doing fake slides? I feel for the defender there.

Similar to Celestin's last year. That is tough for a defender to pull up when they slide late.

Great to see CR15 running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG what a great effort by Rodney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Rhoda is quite as immobile as we think.

If only we had a better O line - Smith and Brooks would be putting up serious numbers

**** you loser. You've been a loser on here for years. I hope you die before the season is over. You deserve it. World doesn't need assholes like you.

I thought we were winning. What's with all the raging?

**** you loser. You've been a loser on here for years. I hope you die before the season is over. You deserve it. World doesn't need assholes like you.
"Gentlemen, gentlemen, rest your sphincters!"

Phillllll what's with all the hostilities?

Don't we only have one returning upper classman starter on the o-line?

Top Bottom