***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is a trap game. Opponent hasn't played well..but! This is a home game for team and more importantly, this is their 3rd game. An extra game to work out the kinks is huge. Go Gophers!

This is a trap game. Opponent hasn't played well..but! This is a home game for team and more importantly, this is their 3rd game. An extra game to work out the kinks is huge. Go Gophers!

Insert Admiral Ackbar It's a trap meme here.

Fine. As long as I get to keep my Hollywood Video card, I'll get by.

IDK man...that's a bit penal. I still have some free rental coupons from there. I'll call them and see if I can scan them and email them to you. If not, I'll meet you at the Red Barn and hand them over to you.

IDK man...that's a bit penal. I still have some free rental coupons from there. I'll call them and see if I can scan them and email them to you. If not, I'll meet you at the Red Barn and hand them over to you.
I'm going to be at The Jolly Troll for Sunday smorgasbord if you have time to swing by after your shift at Shakey's Pizza.

Insert Admiral Ackbar It's a trap meme here.
There that should take care of September....
43889c04c802f4a863a43a9d8a48a903.jpg
1b41447df563540e3797f6268df61e47.jpg
577eefc184335d05c49669a7d8065128.jpg
489166bd9dc35776578836e122437ab0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm excited to see the Gophers venturing into the college football Twilight Zone known as #Pac12AfterDark (scary!!)

I expect the Beavers to play much better than they have to this point. I hope PJ isn't filling the players heads w/all the built-in-excuses he seems to harp on whenever he's put in front of a microphone, because they will need to play with an edge in order to win tonight.

I don't know why you or anyone else is expecting the Beavers to play at a better level tonight. There are zero signs of this being the case.

I'm going to be at The Jolly Troll for Sunday smorgasbord if you have time to swing by after your shift at Shakey's Pizza.

I'd keep beating this dead horse, but I need to crack a new bottle of Irish whisky and lock my wife out of the basement so I can watch in peace.

Ummmmm.. how is this game on FS1? I have the Baylor game on Fox Sports right now...

Watching from San Fran with In N Out in the hotel because the U of M alumni bar is 21+ Ski U Mah and RTB!!

Who is this analyst? He's got the worst voice I've ever heard. It's like a combination of Marge Simpson and Gilbert Godfried.

Just finished my preps for Hurricane Irma tonight. Hope to row the boat tonight and not tomorrow night and Monday when Irma visits Tallahassee.

Good Lord. A 10 pm ET kickoff isn't good enough. Let's get a review going in the first 2 minutes.

Seriously. How could they possible say there was evidence he didn't make it? That's ridiculous.

Awful call. The very definition of inconclusive.

Top Bottom