***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Has PJ actually made Rhoda into a competent starting QB? I honestly didn't think he had it in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're only averaging 3.2 yards per rush. This is a really, really bad defense guys.

I'm just glad the defense is shaping up.

Too be fair there is -9 yards from sacks and stuff, Shannon has 5.2 YPC, Rodney 3.2

But what a difference a week makes

This was a hungry team all night long. This is a different Minnesota then we are used to seeing. Keep getting better every week, the league will take notice soon. Ski-U-Mah!

Nice job Gophers!
8-2 in last 10 games (I think).
Now crush Stockstill next week!!

I'm wet and cold but the trip was worth every penny. It's up to the wine country tomorrow.

Didnt confound or confuse anyone. Statement of fact that I noticed, and found it interesting that I never noticed in my many years watching the squad. You're kind of an imbecile, arent you?

Every team has a few with duplicate numbers. You not noticing is kind of odd if you have been following CFB at all in the past years.

Didnt confound or confuse anyone. Statement of fact that I noticed, and found it interesting that I never noticed in my many years watching the squad. You're kind of an imbecile, arent you?
Aren't you the recalcitrant troll?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Put the bottle down.

Wonder what the time of possession was in the 2nd half? Had to be like 22 to 8.

Has PJ actually made Rhoda into a competent starting QB? I honestly didn't think he had it in him.

Rhoda is 3-0 as a starter. Competent or not, I like 3 wins and 0 losses (no matter how ugly or pretty!

Every team has a few with duplicate numbers. You not noticing is kind of odd if you have been following CFB at all in the past years.
No, I have known of this for decades. I just have never seen it on players who are on the first and second string. It usually is a wider gap on the depth chart.

If my math is correct, our D held them to 34 yards of offense in the 2nd 1/2.

If you were watching for "many years" or even watched or understood college football your post would have never occurred.

LOL. The NFL bandwagon jumpers won't start until the Vikes lose a few and the Gophs win a few Big Ten games. By then, yes, duplicate many jersey numbers just for the hell of it!
Well, if you were to use their preseason as a gage, it could be sooner than you think.

If you were watching for "many years" or even watched or understood college football your post would have never occurred.

Well, if you were to use their preseason as a gage, it could be sooner than you think.

Not many jumping on. Most laughing at the RTB crap. If you talk with people not Gopher fans they think it's ridiculous, and some of who have been fans do as well.

Not many jumping on. Most laughing at the RTB crap. If you talk with people not Gopher fans they think it's ridiculous, and some of who have been fans do as well.

Who cares?

You're so predictable. Every post you make is about your hate for Fleck. How about enjoying a great win tonight?

Your statement is false anyways. Some think it's funny, some really like him.

Why are you posting this now?
We just had an awesome road stomping of another power 5 team. Be happy for the team, which includes PJ, and leave your hate bias out of it.

Honestly, I'm always hoping the NFL diehards in this town discover how much more fun college football is than the NFL. I love the Vikes and root for them every week in the Fall, but I would much rather attend a college game in person; be it the Gophs or even a top MIAC game.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

You're so predictable. Every post you make is about your hate for Fleck. How about enjoying a great win tonight?

Your statement is false anyways. Some think it's funny, some really like him.

Some do like him, many even. Many also don't. Can't enjoy a win when they look so foolish - RTB on the helmets, PJ sprinting around. Want a program with class.

Why are you posting this now?
We just had an awesome road stomping of another power 5 team. Be happy for the team, which includes PJ, and leave your hate bias out of it.

Be honest OSU is awful. Most of you wouldn't have counted that as a win last year.

Top Bottom