***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Just wanted to say about celestin that he was listed as one of the three main captains at the beginning of the year. Maybe the cs been ripped off from smashing the hell out of everyone. What a beast.

We're only averaging 3.2 yards per rush. This is a really, really bad defense guys.

I'm just glad the defense is shaping up.

Haha, one of those sh1tty late night low-budget singles commercials during a major college football game. That's a new one for me.

I feel like I'm watching the wrong game or something, this isn't the Gophers I am accustomed to watching

What an improvement over last week. I give so much props to this team, keep your foot on the gas over the next 17 minutes!! Let's make a statement here

PJ showing off his WR skills

Fleck catching the throwaway pass [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warinner's paw prints are all over the O-line today.
How so?

The O-line looks about the same as the past 4 years. No big gains, 90% rutm and not much push against a defense that has been a sieve.

Haha, one of those sh1tty late night low-budget singles commercials during a major college football game. That's a new one for me.

Did you get the URL? Asking for a friend.

Maybe we should spread it out and whip around the field like Oregon State.

Jacques Perra from Roseville could throw dimes. I wonder what Fleck would have thought of him?

He lost to UW-Stout today. Think he threw a couple TD's though.

I remember taking UNLV to triple overtime on the road. I like this better.

Fleck catching the throwaway pass [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

There he is making it all about himself again.

A bunch of good play action early to break the 8-9 man fronts (with an accurate passer...OMG) then pound them later with the run. I love it. The O coordinator was sandbagging last week against Buffalo.

They got Brooks in the end zone

It looked like he wanted to run with it too.

Would have been great if T. Johnson would have tried to strip him from behind on the sideline

Yeah, if we opened up the playbook, maybe we'd win by 40 instead of 30! Great point, butt!

Nah. Poock was in on many more plays last year than Barber is now. Barber is probably favored because of his father and family. Not saying he's not good, cause frankly I'm not smart enough to know. But I do know Poock's name was mentioned a lot more than Barber's.

What did you say? I'm on the phone talking to some hot singles right now.

Nah. Poock was in on many more plays last year than Barber is now. Barber is probably favored because of his father and family. Not saying he's not good, cause frankly I'm not smart enough to know. But I do know Poock's name was mentioned a lot more than Barber's.

Haha, what an asinine post.

The crowd has disappeared.. except for the Gopher fans

Cody was feast or famine. Made some plays and was woefully out of position on many others. Barber is a better LB.

Top Bottom