***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Tyler is special no doubt but we need another wide-out to compliment him

Mitch Leidner just played QB in the preseason for an NFL team. He went 14-19 for 130 yards.

Yeah guy had some brutal moments. But the extent to which the narrative gets taken is ridiculous.

His junior year was pretty good. His senior year was a let down.

Tough hop. I don't think that is any sort of intentional targeting, but that's how the rule is written.

Anybody else wonder why we only seem to have about 10 offensive plays on game day? Im thrilled we're winning, I'm really impressed with the discipline, but they seem capable of doing a lot more. Dont you think?

Guessing they will be adding new wrinkles every week as the players get more comfortable with the plays they have already established.

It's good for us but it sucks for the player. Penalty? Okay. Ejection? Ridiculous.

Jacques Perra from Roseville could throw dimes. I wonder what Fleck would have thought of him?

Anybody else wonder why we only seem to have about 10 offensive plays on game day? Im thrilled we're winning, I'm really impressed with the discipline, but they seem capable of doing a lot more. Dont you think?

Why would you put any more plays on film than you need to? The season is at least 12 games long and film study plays a lot into the competitiveness of many games, particularly when the teams are relatively even in talent. And, as long as we win, who cares? What does it matter?

I've said it before, but Brooks' second effort on runs just deserves credit. What a warrior.

Jacques Perra from Roseville could throw dimes. I wonder what Fleck would have thought of him?

He'll probable call him up at end of year and see if he wants to come back. not

I hate ALL Gopher opponents. But I would love the annoying chainsaw sound effect if I was a Beaver fan.

Wow... I'm watching the gophers blow out a power 5 team... and they're playing well! Not perfect and not a good power 5 team mind you but still very positive. There is future NFL talent on this squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside of the five minute stretch after the fake punt they've played pretty well.

RUTM is prett damn effective right now. Up 34-13 on the road when we were a 2 point underdog.

I had to look up acolyte. Good word. Wonder if Fleck doesn't like Pooke? Hard to believe he's not out there. The kid made a lot of plays last year.

Poock and Cashman haven't bought into the"culture". That's why they don't play as much.

I had to look up acolyte. Good word. Wonder if Fleck doesn't like Pooke? Hard to believe he's not out there. The kid made a lot of plays last year.

TB41 is a better player. Just that simple, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warinner's paw prints are all over the O-line today.

Top Bottom