***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OREGON STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Was talking about Douglas specifically, not all.... (can't believe I have to explain this)

It was a joke....(can't believe I have to explain this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of the officiating. That was a soft second quarter. They were much more physical.

defense needs to tighten up

I am a negative nancy. Was at the dome for the Michigan, Wisconsin and Northwestern chokes.

I like Rhoda on that rollout. Something very not mitch.

This just in from Todd McShay - Rhoda will be a 1st round pick next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Rhoda on that rollout. Something very not mitch.

Rhoda looks good, very confident. Not a great runner, but has had poise in first half and thrown some nice passes, including the TD called back.

Usually at this point in the season we have lost 2 starters for the rest of the season so this is fun.

The chop block call was a rough one but I thought both of the pass interference calls were reasonable. Our DBs are having difficulty with their tall receivers.

Obviously there are some things to like in the Gophers' performance. Rhoda is playing error free ball and making good decisions. In the second quarter we've seen pretty good pass rushing. For the most part, we're still not getting great push from the offensive line but the running backs have been plowing hard and reeled off a few good runs. Hopefully, we're wearing them down a bit.

Rhoda looks good, very confident. Not a great runner, but has had poise in first half and thrown some nice passes, including the TD called back.

I agree he's doing very well and looks like a senior. The way this game is trending we may need a few more TDs. The defense under the old regime was much better in the second half so we'll see if that holds true here.

The only thing I don't like about the game is that it's 11pm and the 2nd half starting

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Decent first half.
Rhoda looked good.
T. Johnson is turning into a star.
REfs are not very good. Terrible chop block call.
Not sure why PJ went away from his rotation at QB after saying mistakes wouldn't dictate his decisions.
Take the game over D.
Ski-U-Mah

Really nice play by Kamal Martin there. Didn't quite get the sack, but put the QB on the ground and tried to force the fumble by hacking the shoulder.

Top Bottom