Deschutes tonight...

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
If you're in Portland tonight...head over to Deschutes... maybe we can do a Gopher take over.

What time you thinking? We are about 4 blocks from there. Wearing maroon all week here.

Outnumbered by Huskers 30-1

You should maybe post this in the All Things Oregon State Trip thread, more people might see it there.

We are heading to some breweries now. Will check this to see if Deschutes happens.

Otherwise I'm in a maroon gopher long sleeve with a gopher hat. If you yell upandunder43 at me, I owe you a beer.

Side note: hair of the dog is my first stop now. Already did 10 Barrel, Rogue and Fat Heads.

We are heading to some breweries now. Will check this to see if Deschutes happens.

Otherwise I'm in a maroon gopher long sleeve with a gopher hat. If you yell upandunder43 at me, I owe you a beer.

Side note: hair of the dog is my first stop now. Already did 10 Barrel, Rogue and Fat Heads.

Solid start, all of those are good. Rogue is clearly a MLS hangout. Love Fat Heads. Posted on the All things OSU roadtrip thread too...

Solid start, all of those are good. Rogue is clearly a MLS hangout. Love Fat Heads. Posted on the All things OSU roadtrip thread too...

Uhh, you accidentally posted in this thread: "Saying 'we have to get better,' Fleck tackles struggling football program"

You also might want to decide on a solid time, otherwise it looks like people might not show up.

Let's plan on Deschutes at 7:30 for anyone out here in the Portland area. See you there!

Let's plan on Deschutes at 7:30 for anyone out here in the Portland area. See you there!

Wife and I will do our best!

Early morning with the Oregon Vs Corn tomorrow so 7:30 sounds good

Enjoy Gopher Fans. Fun area. Wish I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a fresh squeezed for me!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Your post about the takeover tonight was in the thread with that title.

That's too weird, did not post it there...but see it randomly showed up on that post too.

At the bar. Two Huskers fans gave us their seats.

You'll have to try to take a picture of all the gopher fans who are there!

You gonna be there for a bit? Finishing dinner across the river

Wish I was there already! I'll be in Portland tomorrow from ~ 9:30 am - 2 pm if anyone wants to hit up any breweries with my group. Thinking Hair of the Dog, Great Notion, and Cascade.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Man I'm jealous of you folks right now. Portland is a really fun place to hang out for a night or two - especially if you like booze or women (or both)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mingling with Husker fans 'aint a bad thing.... From my experience in Lincoln last year....they like to buy.

Husker fans have been great. We ended up finding cheap tickets to the game in Eugene, so heading there shortly.

Will possibly leave early to get to Corvallis with plenty of time to spare.

ROW THE BOAT

Husker fans have been great. We ended up finding cheap tickets to the game in Eugene, so heading there shortly.

Will possibly leave early to get to Corvallis with plenty of time to spare.

ROW THE BOAT

Nice. We'll probably hit the Sota Social at some point.

Top Bottom