Gopher game times and TV designations

So should Fs1 be considered national TV? Fun that Gophersports is telling me that Big 10 network is national TV

Haha at this point all you can do is laugh.

Best team we've had in years, and the worst home schedule in recent memory.

When is the last time we were on CBS? 2010 or so? It's ridiculous. Interesting that we have one random Fox game though.

Our Big Ten tournament game against Michigan this past season was on CBS. Before that, our last game on CBS was at Purdue on 1/29/2011.

Weird to see no ESPN games, unless the ESPN2 games can get bumped to the main channel. Our games against Purdue and Michigan State could have conference title implications.

Our Big Ten tournament game against Michigan this past season was on CBS. Before that, our last game on CBS was at Purdue on 1/29/2011.

Weird to see no ESPN games, unless the ESPN2 games can get bumped to the main channel. Our games against Purdue and Michigan State could have conference title implications.

Sure. I meant games where we were selected. That Purdue game is the one I was thinking of. Wrong year. That was the second game after Nolen broke his foot. Poor Blake could have filed assault charges after that game having to play point guard with guys basically inside his uniform with him. It was obvious from that game that him playing PG wasn't going to work. Too bad it took Tubby another 8 games to admit it.

Curry getting hurt is a major bummer. IF the other guys stay healthy, if we somehow find that magical chemistry that makes guys love playing together and hard, if we receive some luck here and there, we could be 27 and 0 when Michigan State comes to town. Obviously, we could be 14 and 13 too ha if things don't go well, but I think a gaudy record is available? Maybe 27 and 0 is too ambitious but I like our schedule so much more this year than last from the winning games aspect. We had a brutal stretch last year but this year Providence too early, Iowa and Michigan back to back on the road are the ones that look the very toughest to that Michigan State point on the schedule. Be fun if we can go on a run. We did last year...they had a taste.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Just booked the package through Creative Charters for the Barclays Classic in Brooklyn the weekend of Thanksgiving- Should be fun to hang in Brooklyn and see two games... No TV times yet - or much other info. There are still openings if any of you are interested.. it's a good deal. Not affiliated with Creative Charters. Looking forward to the games but the bar/restaurant options within walking distance as well.

Top Bottom