PJ Fleck on KFAN

lmh839

Reaction score
PA just mentioned that PJ Fleck will be on his radio show every Thursday around 11:30.

On top of his Tuesday KFAN show and his Wednesday Show on FOX 9, this exposure can only help the program.

Love him or hate him, he is definitely out there in the media and promoting the University and the football program which is a good thing to see.

There is also a new FOX 9 Gopher preview show every Saturday morning at 8:30 AM!

With all due respect, the one big change from the last couple of years is the weekly TV show on an over-the-air channel. Kill and Claeys did the Sports Huddle, the weekly Coaches' show on the radio network, and other media interviews. In fact, as I recall it, it was Kill who started doing the Sports Huddle on a weekly basis. Mason and Brewster did the Huddle during the season, but vanished in the off-season.

So yes, Fleck is out there promoting the program - maybe more so than some other coaches. But I wouldn't say he's doing anything revolutionary.

With all due respect, the one big change from the last couple of years is the weekly TV show on an over-the-air channel. Kill and Claeys did the Sports Huddle, the weekly Coaches' show on the radio network, and other media interviews. In fact, as I recall it, it was Kill who started doing the Sports Huddle on a weekly basis. Mason and Brewster did the Huddle during the season, but vanished in the off-season.

So yes, Fleck is out there promoting the program - maybe more so than some other coaches. But I wouldn't say he's doing anything revolutionary.

Kill and Claeys did a weekly appearance on PA's show too?

PA needs to get PJ and TC together on the air, PDQ.

I disagree. TC is a "hasbeen". TJ owes him exactly zero minutes/seconds. TC reminds me of the player who used up his eligibility but hangs around to tell everyone, who will listen, to how good he was. Whoops, that's what he is doing. Nothing to be gained.

Difference between Claeys and Fleck is that people might actually want to listen to Fleck for more than 3 minutes.
Claeys... jeez... put you to sleep.

Top Bottom