Father-Son duo arrested for fight in stands during Bama-FSU game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Atlanta Journal Constitution:

A father and son were arrested after they allegedly beat three people in the stands at Mercedes-Benz Stadium during the Chick-fil-A Kickoff game Saturday, according to an Atlanta police report.

Charles Walton Kraver Sr., 55, and Charles Walton Kraver Jr., 24, have since bonded out of jail on battery and simple battery charges, according to Fulton County jail records. The fight, which occurred between the 120 and 121 sections during the Alabama-Florida State game, was recorded and posted online, according to the report.

fathersonkraven.JPG_web.jpg

Video:

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...lands-father-son-jail/EDIR0alE3rPCWa3x0m4mAP/

Go Gophers!!

I'm actually a little surprised that grandma wasn't with them too.

They look exactly how I would expect.

Exactly. I've been to 5 SEC Championships, and nearly every adult male looks just like they do. It's usually the fans of the losing team who are sullen and belligerent, however.

per the Atlanta Journal Constitution:

A father and son were arrested after they allegedly beat three people in the stands at Mercedes-Benz Stadium during the Chick-fil-A Kickoff game Saturday, according to an Atlanta police report.

Charles Walton Kraver Sr., 55, and Charles Walton Kraver Jr., 24, have since bonded out of jail on battery and simple battery charges, according to Fulton County jail records. The fight, which occurred between the 120 and 121 sections during the Alabama-Florida State game, was recorded and posted online, according to the report.

fathersonkraven.JPG_web.jpg

Video:

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...lands-father-son-jail/EDIR0alE3rPCWa3x0m4mAP/

Go Gophers!!

Looks like sonny didn't fall too far from the apple tree.

Exactly. I've been to 5 SEC Championships, and nearly every adult male looks just like they do. It's usually the fans of the losing team who are sullen and belligerent, however.

What does that mean? Seriously please describe said fan.

Top Bottom